Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a great chapter...
I'm glad Yamato Flashback wasn't really too long which would get us out of the mood

Maybe Oda will expand on her flashback if she joins later when Kaido is going to fall and she has some last moments with her father....

Kaidou: Great swordsmans from "Wano Kuni", it will be the same for you all...!! If you become part of my "military strength" i'll let you out. If you change your mind shout to the air hole in the ceiling. You haven't eat for a few days now right? I'll make someone carry food here...!! But just enough for 1 person. You will also need weapons for this, right?
Savage :kaimoji:
Those 3 Samurais are the real deal in Wano
fuck oden fuck Redscumbags look at those 3 :kata:

Oda is going overboard with his wanking of Wano. Dressrosa one of the strongest countries around and only has one strong person in it that could potentially face a YC while here Wano seemin to be as strong as a Yonko crew on it's own. This is going overboard.

I doubt that buddy. Kaido reffered to Zoro having CoC after his Ashura attack which scarred him. Basic CoC is just knockdown of some fodder. ACoC is amplifying the attacks while being coated in weapons, fists etc. It is also implied that Kaido can only be hurt with ACoC. So Oden used ACoC aswell against Kaido. Every other attacks even in Ryou are to shallow to damage Kaido seriously.
Wrong. Luffy and Doflamingo, and Luffy and Katakuri demonstrated what attacks infused with normal CoC looks like. Luffy and Kaido showed what advanced CoC looks like. Zoro accidentally used the former. Keep being insecure, though.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Idk what to say, Yamato is looking pretty strong right now. CoC and potentially the advanced version too?? (IMO yes it’s adcoc but we’ll have to wait for better scans). Depending on how the fight goes with Kaido, she could turn out to be the second or third strongest strawhat (I’d prefer not but it will be hard to argue against that if she hurts Kaido badly + with adcoc she has a really big edge over other top tiers). We’ll have to see how Zoro & Sanji beat their opponents but in my book Yamato is already stronger than Jimbei, she’s getting close to Sanji and with adcoc she might surpass him. Zoro idk about him, it depends on what he’ll unlock next haki-wise. And no I’m not a Yamato wanker :josad::josad::josad:
I'll say she has long surpassed sanji as for zoro i dont think so she has yet to damage kaido for me to take a guess

Last edited:
A

Akagaminoproduction

was ushimaru shown ever in oden flashback??? like daimyo meet when sukiyaki was ill and orochi became shogun

Kaido is blocking every attack. He is known for just tanking it when he is confident it won't do much to him.
Kaido was countering or dodging the most serious attacks that coul hurt him he got out of the way against hiryu kaen when Big mom warned him, dodged luffy attacks after hakai tried to counter Zoro Ashura but got blitzed and scarred instead. Yamato should at least have enough in her arsenal to land good blow which she might already have done but still hasn't been able to injure Kaido.

By the way... that other dude who gave Yamato her food... he looks like Kyoshiro/Denjiro in his DEMONIC FORM...... So he might also have transformed during that war.....
Post automatically merged:

Confirmed: Kidd is causing CoC havoc on the 2nd floor :madmonk:
Well, we know for sure it was Big Mom by Speed LMAO
Post automatically merged:

Look at the color spread page.... Kid was fighting with Franky.... both are also smiling, so they are equal
:kayneshrug:

LOL, Franky bois eating tonight, while Kid fans as always suffer in agony from Oda LOL

Wrong. Luffy and Doflamingo, and Luffy and Katakuri demonstrated what attacks infused with normal CoC looks like. Luffy and Kaido showed what advanced CoC looks like. Zoro accidentally used the former. Keep being insecure, though.
I doubt that Zoro would be confused about a normal CoC clash, since he has witnessed it serval times. And this time he didn't clash with Kaido. He speedblitzed him. There were no black lightning to be seen. And I doubt that Kaido would have such a reaction to only normal CoC, when he wasn't impressed by Luffy after he used normal CoC unconciously. That was definitivly ACoC what Zoro used. And like I said you need ACoC to damage seriously. Oden used ACoC to scar Kaido, just like how Zoro used ACoC to scar Kaido aswell. He just used it unintentionally.

Idk what to say, Yamato is looking pretty strong right now. CoC and potentially the advanced version too?? (IMO yes it’s adcoc but we’ll have to wait for better scans). Depending on how the fight goes with Kaido, she could turn out to be the second or third strongest strawhat (I’d prefer not but it will be hard to argue against that if she hurts Kaido badly + with adcoc she has a really big edge over other top tiers). We’ll have to see how Zoro & Sanji beat their opponents but in my book Yamato is already stronger than Jimbei, she’s getting close to Sanji and with adcoc she might surpass him. Zoro idk about him, it depends on what he’ll unlock next haki-wise. And no I’m not a Yamato wanker :josad::josad::josad:
How in the flying fuck she is just getting close to sanji:bamathink: she is fighting KAIDO alone while she has CoC and it seems she also has ACoC. That means she is levels above sanji rn. She is up there with luffy and zoro

stairs-kun

Spoiler Provider
I doubt that Zoro would be confused about a normal CoC clash, since he has witnessed it serval times. And this time he didn't clash with Kaido. He speedblitzed him. There were no black lightning to be seen. And I doubt that Kaido would have such a reaction to only normal CoC, when he wasn't impressed by Luffy after he used normal CoC unconciously. That was definitivly ACoC what Zoro used. And like I said you need ACoC to damage seriously. Oden used ACoC to scar Kaido, just like how Zoro used ACoC to scar Kaido aswell. He just used it unintentionally.
Oden also didn't use Black Lightning CoC attacks, but Oda confirmed it was CoC.

Status
Not open for further replies.