Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ushimaru is older so it is hard to tell how much of that is age, but his face looks more rugged than either Ryuma or Zoro. From the limited picture we've seen Ryuma was pretty much identical to Zoro.

We saw Toki with no baby when she met Oden and there was no mention of it, doesn't add up and is needlessly complicated, and that doesn't explain why Ushimaru looks so much like either of them.

The explanation is in some combination atavism/strong genetics/ pseudo reincarnation/will inheritance of the one eyed Shimotsuki green haired swordsman, I'm not discounting the possibility that Ushimaru ends up being Zoro's dad, but he is more likely to be an uncle or great uncle (no literal twin stuff necessary, lots of the family just look very much alike) keep in mind Kozaburo's sillouete was also intentionally obscured and I'm betting he looks very very much like Zoro too.
Could be, sounds possible. Could go either way. Let's wait and see.

Worst

Custom title
Nah bro..not expect her to be weak also..

It just not good plot wise that suddenly show some young characters too strong..

If yanato delaying kaido, shown in katakuri / marco / zoro / luffy (that keep losing to kaido) level seems better..
Yea but she is not just "some young character" she's Kaido's fucking daughter!

@rerere @ReggieZoldyck21 @Lukegranders @playa4321

Yamato is holding Kaido for Luffy to arrive, so the final fight of Luffy vs Kaido can start, maybe with an epic entrance.

But this made me understand why Oda does nerf kid now. Oda is simply taking out kid for a few moments of the fight against big mum. Through killer, Kid is forced to take this break, while law is holding big mum. Like Yamato is holding Kaido.

just in a few chapter, we will get an epic double page where Luffy and kid take over the final fights against the Yonko.
„Rest Buddy, I will take him/her down now!“
That's exactly what I thought would happen in this chapter. But seems like we should wait for the next chapter or the one after.
Post automatically merged:

“Kidd and Big Mom are just staring at each other they’re not fighting” lol ok

What Nami and them don’t realize is that it isn’t only Big Mom knocking those fodder out there’s another supreme king that they are unaware of who’s up there battling her

@Pantheos @rerere @Lukegranders @Legendaryconquer#1
:kidsmile:
The Captain clapping those cheeks without even being in front of them lmfao
Tali about greatness :finally:

Are you stupid? Do you believe that Kaido doesn't know what CoC on a Attack is? :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Of the two of us, I must be the only one intelligent enough to know that there’s a difference between an attack with CoC and advanced CoC.

Stay insecure about your favs strength though, and keep making up abilities for him.

Of the two of us, I must be the only one intelligent enough to know that there’s a difference between an attack with CoC and advanced CoC.
I doubt that buddy. Kaido reffered to Zoro having CoC after his Ashura attack which scarred him. Basic CoC is just knockdown of some fodder. ACoC is amplifying the attacks while being coated in weapons, fists etc. It is also implied that Kaido can only be hurt with ACoC. So Oden used ACoC aswell against Kaido. Every other attacks even in Ryou are to shallow to damage Kaido seriously.

You claim that. But still he is up there standing his man against big mum, which so far couldn’t do anything to him. And he is there without having some magic suit from daddy, or prehistoric epic genetics injected, or some magic sword, or some personal training by the top tiers over 2 years, or plot armor of doom, or help from all over the world etc.. He is up there by his own alone, standing his man. Well earned and all earned by himself.
Why is everyone downplaying Trafalgar Law's help here? I mean it's not like Kid and Law are holding back a Yonko all by themselves like Luffy did and like Yamato is currently doing.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
That's exactly what I thought would happen in this chapter. But seems like we should wait for the next chapter or the one after.
Post automatically merged:

The Captain clapping those cheeks without even being in front of them lmfao
Tali about greatness :finally:
Killer and Urouge ganging up on Zoro on the color spread. :ultimoji:Whats up with that? Oda hinting at something.

If you compare timeline, dad doesn't make sense.
He was the daimyo along with Yasuie, from story narration Ushimaru was never portrayed to that much younger compared to Yasuie, Hygoro who were all 70+ current time.
Even the fox who was always with Ushimaru was 69 years old.

Now this chapter, Ushimaru look alot older, he look like he's in mid 50's or close to 60's. This is the time Zoro was just 1 year old. So Ushimaru being grandfather suits much better
that flashback 20years ago
Zoro 21 years old
make sense

I doubt that buddy. Kaido reffered to Zoro having CoC after his Ashura attack which scarred him. Basic CoC is just knockdown of some fodder. ACoC is amplifying the attacks while being coated in weapons, fists etc. It is also implied that Kaido can only be hurt with ACoC. So Oden used ACoC aswell against Kaido. Every other attacks even in Ryou are to shallow to damage Kaido seriously.
Base CoC clashes have been used since the timeskip began, that is not just knocking down fodder.
No imagery of adv CoC was used for asura, and Kaido was surprised that Luffy could learn it, despite having far better haki than Zoro overall and being his captain. That train of logic doesn't follow your theory, so you are probably wrong.

Kaidou: Great swordsmans from "Wano Kuni", it will be the same for you all...!! If you become part of my "military strength" i'll let you out. If you change your mind shout to the air hole in the ceiling. You haven't eat for a few days now right? I'll make someone carry food here...!! But just enough for 1 person. You will also need weapons for this, right?
Savage :kaimoji:

Idk what to say, Yamato is looking pretty strong right now. CoC and potentially the advanced version too?? (IMO yes it’s adcoc but we’ll have to wait for better scans). Depending on how the fight goes with Kaido, she could turn out to be the second or third strongest strawhat (I’d prefer not but it will be hard to argue against that if she hurts Kaido badly + with adcoc she has a really big edge over other top tiers). We’ll have to see how Zoro & Sanji beat their opponents but in my book Yamato is already stronger than Jimbei, she’s getting close to Sanji and with adcoc she might surpass him. Zoro idk about him, it depends on what he’ll unlock next haki-wise. And no I’m not a Yamato wanker :josad::josad::josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.