Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Him having a connection with Zoro is obvious and I'm not denying that, Ushimaru's fox wasn't his son either, so using his fox as evidence of anything more than a connection, going to a father-son connection when the timescales don't really line up, is pushing it.

This whole twin narrative of yours is perplexing, Ryuma looks even more like Zoro than Ushimaru and he wasn't Ushimaru's twin either, they have a strong genetic lineage, and there is some mystical/pseudo reincarnation type stuff with the whole "green haired one eyed shimotsuki swordsman" thing.
Don't think to far in the fox example.
Well let me dive deeper in your statement that Ryuma looks even more like Zoro, which I would deny after looking at the newest Spoiler pics of Ushiamru.

What if Ryumas child was send to the future with Toki, there you go, than Zoro might be Ryumas son.
Post automatically merged:

If you compare timeline, dad doesn't make sense.
He was the daimyo along with Yasuie, from story narration Ushimaru was never portrayed to that much younger compared to Yasuie, Hygoro who were all 70+ current time.
Even the fox who was always with Ushimaru was 69 years old.

Now this chapter, Ushimaru look alot older, he look like he's in mid 50's or close to 60's. This is the time Zoro was just 1 year old. So Ushimaru being grandfather suits much better
Man feudal people all over the world were making kids, let them be 40,50,60 no problem.

:josad:
Fuck men Oden was really fucking stupid. He should team up with Hyo and the Daiymos to take down Kaido and im sure he would able to do it.
What I find more interessting is that Zoro father seems be a very op samurai, alone his CoA controll was a different lvl and he pose to have Ryo yet he couldn't scare Kaido too. Overall only adv CoC user can scare Kaido at most, Ryo user can cut him but not give him a scar, you need adv CoC to do it.
I cannot stop thinking how they could handle calamities with Hyogoro, while Oden is dealing with Kaido. Of course while scabbards protecting Oden's family so that he wouldn't hesitate when he saw the fake Momo.

Don't think to far in the fox example.
Well let me dive deeper in your statement that Ryuma looks even more like Zoro, which I would deny after looking at the newest Spoiler pics of Ushiamru.

What if Ryumas child was send to the future with Toki, there you go, than Zoro might be Ryumas son.
Post automatically merged:

Man feudal people all over the world were making kids, let them be 40,50,60 no problem.
Ushimaru is older so it is hard to tell how much of that is age, but his face looks more rugged than either Ryuma or Zoro. From the limited picture we've seen Ryuma was pretty much identical to Zoro.

We saw Toki with no baby when she met Oden and there was no mention of it, doesn't add up and is needlessly complicated, and that doesn't explain why Ushimaru looks so much like either of them.

The explanation is in some combination atavism/strong genetics/ pseudo reincarnation/will inheritance of the one eyed Shimotsuki green haired swordsman, I'm not discounting the possibility that Ushimaru ends up being Zoro's dad, but he is more likely to be an uncle or great uncle (no literal twin stuff necessary, lots of the family just look very much alike) keep in mind Kozaburo's sillouete was also intentionally obscured and I'm betting he looks very very much like Zoro too.

Bruh she fought Kaido for YEARS, like 20 or so. What do you expect? Her being weak af?
Nah bro..not expect her to be weak also..

It just not good plot wise that suddenly show some young characters too strong..

If yanato delaying kaido, shown in katakuri / marco / zoro / luffy (that keep losing to kaido) level seems better..

Status
Not open for further replies.