Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Kaido is pretty strong and durable.
But he's such a naive Character, he really don't know nothing about the Samurai back then.

Throwing child Yamato and three Katanas and a bowl of rice in a prison with 3 mighty Samurai. Thinking that those Samurai would kill a kid in a prison for a bowl of rice.

Does he not know nothing about the Bushido way of life and the honor of Samurai.

Kaido is a naive motherfucker.

Sure
That's why he's fighting King and can't fight yonko 1v1 as long luffy and yamato can
That's why he's not even able to use adcoc like Luffy and Yamato

But "zoro >Yamato " coz muh He scarred kaido which Kaido didn't even hype or acknowledge his strength

Yamato didnt even fucking Touch kaido while Halfdead zoro clashed with hybrid kaido and leaved a scar with broken bones

Kaido 99xtimes stronger than Yamato yet Cant block Zoro and Got a fucking scar

Replace Kaido with Yamato then Halfdead zoro oneshots yamato not even Fair

btw Current luffy < Yamato < Zoro

Dayum
Also when the 3 Samurai were smart enough to use their fucking swords to prision-break, but not that stupid Oden for some reason
Oden knew that he lost his chance. He literally said that in his journal because he realized it wasn't meant to be.
Really what an idiot Kaido to leave those swords just for let them escape. What a fucking idiot.
He's an idiot? They're dead...

Yamato didnt even fucking Touch kaido while Halfdead zoro clashed with hybrid kaido and leaved a scar with broken bones

Kaido 99xtimes stronger than Yamato yet Cant block Zoro and Got a fucking scar

Replace Kaido with Yamato then Halfdead zoro oneshots yamato not even Fair

btw Current luffy < Yamato < Zoro
Zoro definitivly has more AP with his ACoC than Yamato. But Yamato seems to have more durablity than Zoro since she can fight Kaido longer. She just can't damage him like Zoro did. Thats why I have Yamato slightly higher than Zoro for now.

Dayum
Also when the 3 Samurai were smart enough to use their fucking swords to prision-break, but not that stupid Oden for some reason
:josad:
Fuck men Oden was really fucking stupid. He should team up with Hyo and the Daiymos to take down Kaido and im sure he would able to do it.
What I find more interessting is that Zoro father seems be a very op samurai, alone his CoA controll was a different lvl and he pose to have Ryo yet he couldn't scare Kaido too. Overall only adv CoC user can scare Kaido at most, Ryo user can cut him but not give him a scar, you need adv CoC to do it.

Zoro definitivly has more AP with his ACoC than Yamato. But Yamato seems to have more durablity than Zoro since she can fight Kaido longer. She just can't damage him like Zoro did. Thats why I have Yamato slightly higher than Zoro for now.
last time i check Yamato didnt blocked 2 yonkos island destroyer attack yet Zoro still blocked hybrid kaido and overpowered him with broken Bones

Yamato getting Mid diff by Zoro in everyway
Halfdead asura zoro oneshots

Ushimaru was accompanied with a fox, the Spanish word for Fox is Zorro, there are some hints.

In my opinion, sometimes the easiest answer is the best. No need to made things more complicated.

Hyugoro specifically said he's the spitting image of Zoro, if Zoro had another father Hyugoro might had know him as well.

In my opinion if Ushimaru isn't Zoros father, there's only one possibility, he's Zoros uncle the identical twin of Zoros father.

If Ushimaru had an identical twin
, Then this twin of the family of the twin could have leaved wano 50 years ago with the other Samurai who founded Shimotsuki village. In my opinion that is unnecessary complicated.

The more likely scenario is that Zoros mother or some one Ushimaru trusted fled from Wano 20 years ago, Zoro was 1 year old. That's pretty possible. If people left wano 50 years ago, why not 20 years ago ?
Him having a connection with Zoro is obvious and I'm not denying that, Ushimaru's fox wasn't his son either, so using his fox as evidence of anything more than a connection, going to a father-son connection when the timescales don't really line up, is pushing it.

This whole twin narrative of yours is perplexing, Ryuma looks even more like Zoro than Ushimaru and he wasn't Ushimaru's twin either, they have a strong genetic lineage, and there is some mystical/pseudo reincarnation type stuff with the whole "green haired one eyed shimotsuki swordsman" thing.

Dad makes a lot more sense
If you compare timeline, dad doesn't make sense.
He was the daimyo along with Yasuie, from story narration Ushimaru was never portrayed to that much younger compared to Yasuie, Hygoro who were all 70+ current time.
Even the fox who was always with Ushimaru was 69 years old.

Now this chapter, Ushimaru look alot older, he look like he's in mid 50's or close to 60's. This is the time Zoro was just 1 year old. So Ushimaru being grandfather suits much better

:josad:
Fuck men Oden was really fucking stupid. He should team up with Hyo and the Daiymos to take down Kaido and im sure he would able to do it.
Let alone Oden, what about this shitshow of a raid, if Luffy had been fighting with all the scabbards at full power rather than waiting for them to get KO'd to enter,and if the scabbards had properly killed Kanjuro, then a lot of issues would have been prevented.
Sanji messing around, Law looking for the Poneglyph, all manner of bullshit that saved Kaido's ass up till now lol.

I like how people are unsure about Ushimaru. The chapter is pretty much dedicated to him based on what he says, using Yamato as a vehicle.
MuSt Be A cOiNcIdEnCe

If you compare timeline, dad doesn't make sense.

He was the daimyo along with Yasuie, from story narration Ushimaru was never portrayed to that much younger compared to Yasuie, Hygoro who were all 70+ current time.

Even the fox who was always with Ushimaru was 69 years old.

Now this chapter, Ushimaru look alot older, he look like he's in mid 50's or close to 60's. This is the time Zoro was just 1 year old. So Ushimaru being grandfather suits much better
So maybe he was the same age as Roger when Ace was born?

Being grandfather means you also have to explain him having a son or daughter. Why make it more complicated?

Status
Not open for further replies.