Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You really read my first quote and then proceeded to say that's the only argument we have.

:milaugh:

Ok bro.
Hyori give enma because she see wado same crafter
Zolo already kill the same dragon than ryuma kill have his moments vs kaido with enma scar him like oden and now fight the 2nd strongest like in all one piece arc confirme in sbs

Good chapter, but yamato suddenly can keep up with kaido out of nowhere is not a good one..

As we know only : gol d roger, shanks, kaido, big mom, oden, luffy, zoro..

So far 7 char that shown can do haoshoku (conqueror) & bushohoku (armament) haki combo..

not even Katakuri as big mom son & strongest, not shown can keep up with big mom.. Marine legends & admirals.. Yc1 like rayleigh king marco, shown can do the haki combo..

Yamato is looks like too strong now..as matching kaido quite long (even jinbe asking why kaido not yet go down back to castle)..

Not like i dont like yamato, but plot wise / power scaling wise..
i think it's better if the battle is shown like luffy / zoro / 9 scabbard.. Strong enough too stall kaido, but not that keep up..

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Good chapter, but yamato suddenly can keep up with kaido out of nowhere is not a good one..

So far 7 char that shown can do haoshoku (conqueror) & bushohoku (armament) haki combo..

not even Katakuri as big mom son & strongest, not shown can keep up with big mom.. Marine legends & admirals.. Yc1 like rayleigh king marco, shown can do the haki combo..

Yamato is looks like too strong now..as matching kaido quite long (even jinbe asking why kaido not yet go down back to castle)..

i think it's better if the battle is shown like luffy / zoro / 9 scabbard.. Strong enough too stall kaido, but not that keep up..
Bruh she fought Kaido for YEARS, like 20 or so. What do you expect? Her being weak af?

H

humanbeing

it is not from nowhere it is just some fans cannot accept that Yamato maybe the strongest after Luffy right now
Post automatically merged:

Oda again hinting at Usopps CoC. He will probably awaken it at Elbaf.
Elbaf arc will be huge for Usopp.
Usopp will be able to coat his ammunition in CoC haki when he fight Van Augur :D

Kuina's grandfather, Shimotsuki Kozaburo, who founded the Shimotsuki school in the east blue came over 50 years ago to the East blue, unless there was another breach at the border for baby Zoro it's not the most likely scenario as the timescales don't match up.

Just because he looks identical to Zoro doesn't mean much aside from the line has strong genetics/mysticism with the one eye connection, Ryuma looked even more like Zoro and he is even further distantly related to Zoro.

Imo the more likely scenario is that he is either Zoro's uncle (older brother of Kuina's dad) or great uncle (younger brother of Kuina's grandfather).
Ushimaru was accompanied with a fox, the Spanish word for Fox is Zorro, there are some hints.

In my opinion, sometimes the easiest answer is the best. No need to made things more complicated.

Hyugoro specifically said he's the spitting image of Zoro, if Zoro had another father Hyugoro might had know him as well.

In my opinion if Ushimaru isn't Zoros father, there's only one possibility, he's Zoros uncle the identical twin of Zoros father.

If Ushimaru had an identical twin
, Then this twin of the family of the twin could have leaved wano 50 years ago with the other Samurai who founded Shimotsuki village. In my opinion that is unnecessary complicated.

The more likely scenario is that Zoros mother or some one Ushimaru trusted fled from Wano 20 years ago, Zoro was 1 year old. That's pretty possible. If people left wano 50 years ago, why not 20 years ago ?

Ushimaru Shimotsuki, in my opinion there's only 2 possibilities considering his relationship to Zoro.

1. He's Zoros father (the most likely possibility)

2. He's Zoros uncle and the identical twin of Zoros father (least likely)

His face and his fighting style is pretty much 100 % identical to Zoro.

In addition to that Ushimaru might have a Koktu/Blackblade... that would explain why he was called Dai-Kengou: Great Swordsman in the original Japanese Manga, only him Mihawk and Ryuma were called Dai-Kengou throughout the Manga, both have Blackbaldes that made sense for Ushimaru also having the Third Blackblade so far in the Manga.

Furthermore the long faced Samurai could possibly be related to Kyoshiro, the look similar.
Ryuma 1 sword style
Ushimaru 2 sword style
Zoro 3 sword style

Status
Not open for further replies.