Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Majority of here thinking Ushimaru is Zoro's dad

From my perspective he look more like Zoro's grandfather

He is obviously older than Oden, he is one of the dude who sit besides Oden's dad Sukiyaki in the Oden flashback. And the fox Onimaru who was always with Ushimaru is 65+ years old.
So he look more like Grandfather of Zoro rather than father.

They seriously are reading Wano with their eyes closed.

:yearight:

Countless hints and parallels with past legends, and information from the vivre cards and op magazines itself.

The passing on of wills from the literal daughter of Oden with him then acquiring Enma.

Yet they will cry come end of Wano and call it bad writing when ZKK happens cus they don't want to acknowledge all these signs.

Just let it be.
If ZKK happen is good
But ZKK fans don’t have consistent arguments their only arguments is ryuma (ushimitsu zoro dad)

B

Ballel

They seriously are reading Wano with their eyes closed.

:yearight:

Countless hints and parallels with past legends, and information from the vivre cards and op magazines itself.

The passing on of wills from the literal daughter of Oden with him then acquiring Enma.

Yet they will cry come end of Wano and call it bad writing when ZKK happens cus they don't want to acknowledge all these signs.

Just let it be.
Let the haters hate.

I wonder if yamato will tell zoro about what happened to his father when they meet.
I think yamato will be defeated soon and go to live floor where she could possibly meet zoro
I hope that Zoro will get the same info that we One Piece reader have, someone will eventually tell him his past. Yamato could be great, she spent 10 days with a member of the Shimotsuki clan. She is connected to Wano. Maybe Hyory will tell that to Zoro.

In any case this is a nice spread: Zoro only using 2 sword style here :) (Oden, Shimotsuki Ushimaru style)

Yep, he look like Zoro in his 60 :cheers:

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Ushimaru Shimotsuki, in my opinion there's only 2 possibilities considering his relationship to Zoro.

1. He's Zoros father (the most likely possibility)

2. He's Zoros uncle and the identical twin of Zoros father (least likely)

He's face and his fighting style is pretty much 100 % identical to Zoro.

Furthermore the long faced Samurai could possibly be related to Kyoshiro, the look similar.
Even their eyebrows are identical.

Ushimaru Shimotsuki, in my opinion there's only 2 possibilities considering his relationship to Zoro.

1. He's Zoros father (the most likely possibility)

2. He's Zoros uncle and the identical twin of Zoros father (least likely)

He's face and his fighting style is pretty much 100 % identical to Zoro.

Furthermore the long faced Samurai could possibly be related to Kyoshiro, the look similar.
Kuina's grandfather, Shimotsuki Kozaburo, who founded the Shimotsuki school in the east blue came over 50 years ago to the East blue, unless there was another breach at the border for baby Zoro it's not the most likely scenario as the timescales don't match up.

Just because he looks identical to Zoro doesn't mean much aside from the line has strong genetics/mysticism with the one eye connection, Ryuma looked even more like Zoro and he is even further distantly related to Zoro.

Imo the more likely scenario is that he is either Zoro's uncle (older brother of Kuina's dad) or great uncle (younger brother of Kuina's grandfather).

I was thinking how stacked is full powered Wano country like damn it's one hell of army,can't wait to see how Elbaf compares to them.You have top tier monster like Oden,then Hyogoro+yakuza bosses,9S,4 Daimyo's,Orochi's forces,plus shit ton of fodder samurai's....

Status
Not open for further replies.