Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro now has a plot connection with Yamato , i guess when they meet Yamato will mistake him for "certain someone" = ushimaru,
my guess is that at some point Zoro will replicate Ushimaru in helping/rescuing yamato in some way ,
also the cave having the Kanji for "TEN" = Sky and the samurai breaking the cave with the shape of the sun is a clear reference to the dawn of wano , AND GUESS who's at the center of the sun? Zoro's daddy , is that coincidence ? I THINK NOT

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Zoro now has a plot connection with Yamato , i guess when they meet Yamato will mistake him for "certain someone" = ushimaru,
my guess is that at some point Zoro will replicate Ushimaru in helping/rescuing yamato in some way ,
also the cave having the Kanji for "TEN" = Sky and the samurai breaking the cave with the shape of the sun is a clear reference to the dawn of wano , AND GUESS who's at the center of the sun? Zoro's daddy , is that coincidence ? I THINK NOT
Yamato had more connection to zoros father than zoro ever did

They were equal, and yeah they won't be but sanji will always be close to his level of strength

Also sanji getting coc is almost confirmed, with the volume 100 cover
man, the thing about the wings is smoke.
why wasn't there a wing on the roof?
Would Sanji hurt Kaido with a technique similar to Ashura?
please, soon ZORO will be unleashed, and those who think like you will only be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.