Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah u were wrong. Vivre card blew that out of the water.

He got significant hype last chapter. + from the looks of it he might have wielded Nidai.

Maybe they weren't as strong as Oden but Kaido wasn't that powerful the first time he arrived on Wano.

In my opinion Oden fresh out of Roger's ship after they ended journey would beat Kaido but he was retarded and agreed to Orochi.
Post automatically merged:

It's over 9000.
Post automatically merged:

Same Katakuri that couldn't put down base pre advCoC advCoA Luffy for 10 hours:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Oden was pretty much a fool lord, and he was perfectly capable of destroying Kaido once he arrrived at Wano after Roger's final journey. However , my point is that even if those 3 samurai would have helped Oden, maybe they had a reason not to.
Anyway, Oda has kind of a mess with wano's past since Oden's flashback , so , I won't be surprised if he makes a greater mess with these flashbacks.

I don't mind if yamato is stronger than anyone. But when you look at the scan she did nothing, not like the spoilers line said. Yes it's impressive that she can face kaido in 1 vs 1 but luffy did that, post hakai zoro also did that.

When you look the panels, she tried something but kaido countered like nothing. Kaido did the same thing she flew away. And now raimei hakkai clash with potentially adv.coc. yes she has potential but nothing dangerous for kaido. Yamato didn't show any thing to kaido, never speedblizted him, didn't even damage kaido. More like yamato is doing her best to not be beaten.

As long she doesn't punch kaido like luffy did, or cut/break Kaido's scale like zoro, she is below them that's for sure. And it's not like kaido is 100% too, dude has probably less than half of his strenght right now.

@nik87 @Demongodzolo @Gensui Sazid @mly90 @Zowo @HA001 @Punpun @Daikenki @Marimo_420 @SinOfGreed
Don't fall on temporary hypes. It's her moment, she needs to shine.

Easily overpowered with one handed swing time and time again Zoro without having mythical zoan df stood his ground not once been sent flying like that.

Kaido looks clean while Yamato is heavily bleeding already for those saying she is competing on equal ground Kaido also hasn't used Ragnarok she has not taken anything close to hakai either. Zoro overpowered and scarred Kaido in near death state i think people should just enjoy chapter for what it is this is still a mighty display from Yamato but definitely not anywhere close to match Zoro

Imagine spending 4-5 years hyping up the Samurais, and when the time comes, the author says:

" A defeated Samurai has no name ".

And does not even care to show how they were defeated.

Easily overpowered with one handed swing time and time again Zoro without having mythical zoan df stood his ground not once been sent flying like that.

Kaido looks clean while Yamato is heavily bleeding already for those saying she is competing on equal ground Kaido also hasn't used Ragnarok she has not taken anything close to hakai either. Zoro overpowered and scarred Kaido in near death state i think people should just enjoy chapter for what it is this is still a mighty display from Yamato but definitely not anywhere close to match Zoro
She is definitivly up there with zoro in terms of endurance and durability. She even has ACoC. The Monster Trio will be Luffy, Zoro and Yamato after she joins. Sanji fans will need massive amounts of Copium to swallow this L

So Ushimaru was called Dai-Kengou when Oden was 10x stronger than him :suresure:
Another L for zorobois .... meaning greatest swordsman has nothing to do with strenght :cheers:
Zoro will never be on the level of Yamato, Luffy, Yonkos and admirals:endthis:
Take that zoro swords suckers :suresure:
Zoros feats shits on all of them wtf are you on about?
That right there kills the whole "great swordsman" narrative, there are many great swordsman, Zoro is trying to be strongest man to ever use sword, stronger than Roger, stronger than Whitebeard

EoS Zoro low or mid diffs Gol D Roger
Current Zoro neg diffs EoS Sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.