Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoros feats shits on all of them wtf are you on about?
That right there kills the whole "great swordsman" narrative, there are many great swordsman, Zoro is trying to be strongest man to ever use sword, stronger than Roger, stronger than Whitebeard

EoS Zoro low or mid diffs Gol D Roger
Current Zoro neg diffs EoS Sanji
You know good fucking well you don’t believe this bullshit

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Zoros feats shits on all of them wtf are you on about?
That right there kills the whole "great swordsman" narrative, there are many great swordsman, Zoro is trying to be strongest man to ever use sword, stronger than Roger, stronger than Whitebeard

EoS Zoro low or mid diffs Gol D Roger
Current Zoro neg diffs EoS Sanji
Zoro only wants to be stronger tha Lihawk

Yessir it’s sad 1023 chapters into the manga and you STILL have yet to understand the basics of the crews dynamic

Either that or you’re a troll or Sanji hater
I was referring to wano arc. What happens after is a mystery. It could be possible for Sanji to awaken basic CoC. But I don't think that he will have ACoC like Luffy, Zoro and Yamato.

No? We dont know whem they were captured, and I belive they stayed 10 days there teachin Yamato how to read
Why no though?
So far if I remember correctly is that the samurai attack Kaido after Oden and they get killed off or get captured by Kaido.
You can see Kaido still has the same clothes and same bandges as what he had in the event with Oden.

Yo imagine if fucking Kaido wasnt even the one who killed Ushimaru 20 years ago and it was instead KING

LMFAOOOOOO

ZKK (Zoro kills KING) is definitely happening after all 😂😂😂

Yo imagine if fucking Kaido wasnt even the one who killed Ushimaru 20 years ago and it was instead KING

LMFAOOOOOO

ZKK (Zoro kills KING) is definitely happening after all 😂😂😂
What about the Cover Art Foreshadowing from Chapter 784 where zoro wears a T-Shirt with the symbol of death and sitting on a Gravestone which has the number 944 on it which reffers to Kaidos Vivre Card Number 0944?

Status
Not open for further replies.