Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was supposed to be a challenge, like "either submit or come and face me, and just so we are sure that you are actually submitting I will give you the tools to try and oppose me"
The swords and food was put there for the samurai to fight each other for the meal!
Post automatically merged:

Even if you show adv.coc, it doesn't mean you are above someone else. And in what situation yamato proved she is superior to Zoro ? Let's say Zoro didn't coat his COC during ashura, that means he made a permanent scar without COC ? wow :steef:

Defense ? Zoro eats her, end of the war he gonna even tank x2 damage + fatigues/pain from King's fight.
AP ? Zoro eats her, one could have killed Kaido and made the same feat of Oden. Yamato ? or maybe you gonna claim that current yamato is above oden ?
Speed ? Zoro eats her, since she never speedblitzed Kaido at least once. Zoro showed to everyone during big mom and kaido that he is not at all slow.

Or did Zoro got overpowered by Kaido ? In his 1 vs 1, he avoided Kaido's attack and slashed him like nothing with a broken body.

Those are Zoro's feats, and clashing for few panels without making a single significant damage is not enough to put her above zoro.

I'm thinking she is around jimbe lvl but you are placing her above zoro lmao. Maybe you have nothing as sanji fan to put your fav above yamato, but not for others lol.
Haki also varies in strenght,Luffy beat many Kuja pirates that could use coa!

Well, he's still irrelevant fuck who was imprisoned and later killed so whatever to me. Just wanted to lay the answer for the guy.

Wano clans are such weaklings/ Ryuma is only acceptable and respectable Samurai.
Dude, you only care about power levels... If a character is not strong enough to meet your expectations, then it turns out to be automatically trash for you.. A character should not be quailified as bad/weakling just because he/she is not a top tier....

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
He gave them swords expecting them to kill each other for the food. Until only the strongest one was left
It is silly to think three respectable strong samurais would turn on one another when an inferior and shameless samurai in Oden just finished saving his scabbards from getting boiled alive. This all happened right infront of Kaido and he still went ahead and gave Ushimaru and co swords telling them to fight one another. How weak willed does he really think these ppl are? I honestly don't even know anymore:crybeard:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Dude, you only care about power levels... If a character is not strong enough to meet your expectations, then it turns out to be automatically trash for you.. A character should not be quailified as bad/weakling just because he/she is not a top tier....
Kaido wasn't stronger than Ushimaru at the time he arrived at Wano.

Daimyos could ally together even without Oden to send Kaido off.

Its not my problem they allowed him to grow in power and captured them like frauds.

Yes I care only about power levels because story itself is bad and not worth talking about.

It is silly to think three respectable strong samurais would turn on one another when an inferior and shameless samurai in Oden just finished saving his scabbards from getting boiled alive. This all happened right infront of Kaido and he still went ahead and gave Ushimaru and co swords telling them to fight one another. How weak willed does he really think these ppl are? I honestly don't even know anymore:crybeard:
But 3 Samurai in cave > Oden is entirely headcanon, Kaido clearly judged them as <Oden and just wanted to see if they joined him.

Its not my problem they allowed him to grow in power and captured them like frauds.

Yes I care only about power levels because story itself is bad and not worth talking about.
What a cool collection of headcanons you got there:milaugh:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
yes if only kaido was shown as a villain who breaks people's will since the beginning of the arc:josad:

Sooo in the end I was right when called Yamato strongest after Kaido...
Basically Oda chosed wrong way of things, it would be much better to see Yamato as loyal Kaido's daughter that can destroy both Luffy and Zoro

Oden was stronger than Kaido, it was never stated that those 3 samurai were comparable to Oden tho .

Ushimaru had some bandages on, so they might have been defeated prior to their capture.

Agree with the last part tho. Wano has been subpar and quite underwhelming tbh.
I had high hopes for Kaido prior to wano as the ultimate villain prior to blackbeard/WG, but he is been a huge letdown character wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.