Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean if there were seastone bars blocking the entrance I could buy it, but fucking rock? Fucking Baroque Works Saga Zoro and current Tashigi can cut this shit and these guys are supposedly the three Wano's greatest swordsmen after Oden:kobeha:
They were without swords and in Onigashima dude. They would have to face all of the beast pirates with their fists

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Dont let anything distract you from the fact that :

sanji got his own arc, got his own moments in pre ts arc as mr. prince, shokugeki sanji got 4 chapter, get new lore that probably relate him with god clan/legendary clan

while zoroโ€ฆ get to know his father got imprisoned and killed by kaido and not worth his time
:josad:

Even if. You do realize what they do in this chapter right? They could fucking leave the prison whenever they feel like it.
Post automatically merged:

Sudden death.
Yeah, they Did escape.

Escape the prison, they were still in Onigashima, Full of enemies, with no boate, and with kaido on It and his calamities.

Its not like they could do whatever they want and return to wano. They escaped this time only because yamato gave a reason for them to fight/die in Onigashima.

They were also broken mentaly after the defeat, not even their names they would share. Yamato gave them them a reason to die in Onigashima, because they knew return to wano was impossible with Onigashima Full of enemies.

Last edited:
Yeah i agreeโ€ฆcuz kaido only see luffy as worthy opponent. As long as zoro didnt show conqueror clad sword, it will be
luffy > yamato > zoro
Even if you show adv.coc, it doesn't mean you are above someone else. And in what situation yamato proved she is superior to Zoro ? Let's say Zoro didn't coat his COC during ashura, that means he made a permanent scar without COC ? wow :steef:

Defense ? Zoro eats her, end of the war he gonna even tank x2 damage + fatigues/pain from King's fight.
AP ? Zoro eats her, one could have killed Kaido and made the same feat of Oden. Yamato ? or maybe you gonna claim that current yamato is above oden ?
Speed ? Zoro eats her, since she never speedblitzed Kaido at least once. Zoro showed to everyone during big mom and kaido that he is not at all slow.

Or did Zoro got overpowered by Kaido ? In his 1 vs 1, he avoided Kaido's attack and slashed him like nothing with a broken body.

Those are Zoro's feats, and clashing for few panels without making a single significant damage is not enough to put her above zoro.

I'm thinking she is around jimbe lvl but you are placing her above zoro lmao. Maybe you have nothing as sanji fan to put your fav above yamato, but not for others lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.