Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone who didnt believe that ushimaru is zoro’s father, let me list their similarities

1. identical face
2. both lose to kaido
3. both are not worthy in kaido eyes

this should be enough to convince all of you

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I don't mind if yamato is stronger than anyone. But when you look at the scan she did nothing, not like the spoilers line said. Yes it's impressive that she can face kaido in 1 vs 1 but luffy did that, post hakai zoro also did that.

When you look the panels, she tried something but kaido countered like nothing. Kaido did the same thing she flew away. And now raimei hakkai clash with potentially adv.coc. yes she has potential but nothing dangerous for kaido. Yamato didn't show any thing to kaido, never speedblizted him, didn't even damage kaido. More like yamato is doing her best to not be beaten.

As long she doesn't punch kaido like luffy did, or cut/break Kaido's scale like zoro, she is below them that's for sure. And it's not like kaido is 100% too, dude has probably half of his strenght right now.

@nik87 @Demongodzolo @Gensui Sazid @mly90 @Zowo @HA001 @Punpun @Daikenki @Marimo_420 @SinOfGreed
Don't fall on temporary hypes. It's her moment, she needs to shine.
Let me guess, people are hoping again that Yamato is stronger than Zoro? :yasu:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
They had 5 fucking years
Couldn't Oden secretly tell them the reason i'm dancing is to save people and have them join him in the battle?
Could those guys attack and save Oden when he in jail?
"tHeY rEsPeCtEd oDeN".

Dude on top of that Yasuie knew Oden's bullshit reason for dance. Couldn't he tell Daimyos to prepare for the final battle once Oden decides it xD????

This is why I made this meme:

"tHeY rEsPeCtEd oDeN".

Dude on top of that Yasuie knew Oden's bullshit reason for dance. Couldn't he tell Daimyos to prepare for the final battle once Oden decides it xD????

They couldn’t stop Orochi either lol
Samurais got checkmated
Deal with it
You crying ode
Samurai aren’t fodder, just mad fucking stupid

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
They couldn’t stop Orochi either lol
Samurais got checkmated
Deal with it
You crying ode
Samurai aren’t fodder, just mad fucking stupid
Either one or another.

There is no explanation for their bullshit. Oda's writing is so fucking bad this arc.

Samurai bullshit even tops Whitebeard bullshit.

Let me guess, people are hoping again that Yamato is stronger than Zoro? :yasu:
As usual lol! I can smell weak haki everywhere :milaugh:

Whoever put Yamato above Zoro, they smoking cigaweed. Y'all high for sure.
They will just throw everything happened before like nothing. Of course she will touch kaido once before luffy's entrance but for now, she is just confirming that she is a good fighter.

"tHeY rEsPeCtEd oDeN".

Everything is a joke in this arc
Inu and Neku left wano right after Oden died and could tell Wb what happened but somehow whitebeard finds out years later
Zoro's dad decides to wait until Oden dies to make a move but he loves Oden :okay:

Same with zoro, because they both are wings of the pirate king. Both wings need to be EQUAL for luffy to fly higher
since they both need to be equal sanji should be part of the worst generation and supernova. He should also be on the rooftop and be considered one of the leaders of the next generation. Oh wait he wasn't any of those things and yet they're both wings. Guess they don't need to be equal in strength

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Everything is a joke in this arc
Inu and Neku left wano right after Oden died and could tell Wb what happened but somehow whitebeard finds out years later
Zoro's dad decides to wait until Oden dies to make a move but he loves Oden :okay:
This Inu and Neko shit got me rolling.

They chilled for 20 fucking years eating good sleeping well while Wano citizens were dying from the tyranny.

and ofc the famous.

"No one fucks with WB pirates".

KEKW.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
All of it is bs
You taking it too srsly
Rmmbr this is a story written for 12-14 year olds
Oda is not obligated to add the extra layers
It was proven that 18+ people are the majority of One Piece readers.

So I take it as an insult that Oda writes such a fucking bullshit story with plot holes that even he can't handle himself.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Kaido really let swords to three fucking daimyo lmao

Reminder vivre card referred to Kaido as the Wisdom King
Well, if you think about it he is alive and they are not.

Would you fucking care leaving weapons to people who can't kill you but they sure can entertain you?:pepelit:

It was proven that 18+ people are the majority of One Piece readers.

So I take it as an insult that Oda writes such a fucking bullshit story with plot holes that even he can't handle himself.
It’s proven Bc the ppl that were younger still follow it to this day. Lots of ppl started when they were 9,10,12,14 and now they are 20,25,30

Oda hasn’t changed his writing style. That’s why this shit is so predictable

As usual lol! I can smell weak haki everywhere :milaugh:

They will just throw everything happened before like nothing. Of course she will touch kaido once before luffy's entrance but for now, she is just confirming that she is a good fighter.
Asura moment is legit 1v1 Zoro against Kaido. Neither Luffy nor Yamato can overpowered hybrid Kaido attack and blitz him at the same time, and of course make permanent scar afterward.

Status
Not open for further replies.