Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like Ushimaru and the daimyos probably told Kaido something that was in the journal in order to save Yamato. It doesnt make much sense for him to go from trying to kill Yamato to trying to make her the shogun and even calling her "son":choppawhat: and its probably tied to why Momo cant die
Post automatically merged:

Why no though?
So far if I remember correctly is that the samurai attack Kaido after Oden and they get killed off or get captured by Kaido.
You can see Kaido still has the same clothes and same bandges as what he had in the event with Oden.
They probably got captured by the same time that the Yakuza were destroyed, but who knows

he looks good enough to
I'm still willing to call him 2nd strongest after Oden in wano
but top tier is out ... yea
I would say after prime Hyo, he was probably the third strongest one.
Oden was a legit top tier while the other two where around high tiers, overall it seems like all Daimoys and even Yasuie where monsters in their past. Orochi force them to fight together with him as guard, they refuse and make a alliance to fight Kaido, but they get stomped with is not surprising us. If they force a alliance with Oden and Prime Hyo, they would probably take down Kaido and his crew back then.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Nah, that overhyping them tbh.

Samurais are known for their pride and never backing down so them not getting their wills broken is the least they should do as Samurais.
That's exactly why I said Oda was smoking something else when wrote this part of the strory. They are very prideful and strong-willed yet Oda has em either twerking or doing some lame shit

A

Akagaminoproduction

Ushimaru hyped last chapter:
Sanji tards: Buhuhu Zoro some lineage god .... Sanji original
Ushimaru not too strong this chapter:
Sanji tards: BUHUHUHU... Judge too strong and so will be his son... Zoro father trash infront of Kaido so zoro is trash infront of Kaido...
logic: :crazwhat:

Zoro only wants to be stronger tha Lihawk
No Zoro wants to be so strong that his name reaches heaven and he is strongest in history. He said it hismelf, he wants to be strongest man in the history of the world.

And Mihawk is strongest in the world today, Sanji said it.
Also latest chapter completely destroys sword skills narrative as Zoro is down to even bite to win his fights as he is trying to be a man who would win every fight and lose no fight.

Yessir it’s sad 1023 chapters into the manga and you STILL have yet to understand the basics of the crews dynamic

Either that or you’re a troll or Sanji hater
I'm pretty confident that both Sanji and Zoro will defeat their opponents with AdCoC attacks or at least high enough Ryou. Might seem outlandish since Zoro barely even knows he has CoC and Sanji probably doesn't know at all (assuming he will get it), but it makes sense that they defeat their opponents this way considering their relative strength. I don't see the Yamato, if joining, breaking up the M3 dynamic, but it is wholly possible it becomes the M4 at this point.

I could definitely see a double spread of Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Yamato at one point showing their massive presence as CoC users in Luffys crew. I think the next ~10 chapters are going to be a signficant game changer for Zoro and Sanji

They probably got captured by the same time that the Yakuza were destroyed, but who knows
Nope the Yakuza where destroyed before Oden fight Kaido.
Timeline:
Hyo get captured, his wife and yakuza get killed off>Oden and his Scabbards fight off Kaido and his crew and lose>After Oden death Orochi want the remain daimoys to work under him, they refuse and try to kill Kaido, the alliance get destroyed, Yasuie could barely escape and the 3 remain daimoys get captured>3 Daimyos meet Yamato and read Oden book and try to attack the last time Kaido and probably get killed off.

Here Yasuie even said it in chapter 942:

Status
Not open for further replies.