Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KINGKONGGUN15

The Soul King
One Piece - Chapter 1024
Title: Nobody Important

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.

CHAPTER IS OUT ON
https://onepiecechapters.com/manga/one-piece-chapter-1024

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the WG community!

Damn good chapter

Good to see Oda show come feats to Big Mom finally, Big Mom's kings haki is nasty holy shit.

Does this foreshadow that Usopp might be getting King's haki soon, maybe in Elbaf?

Yamato: I want to be a samurai: Kaido: Hell's no put 's her in a cave filled with samurai's. Yamato: This works fine for me the jokes on you

(Shimuotsuki Ushimaru importance just went from 0-100 in 2 chapters lol) (Now i really want Yamato + Zoro to meet soon)

Seems like all the strawhats will be gathering in the Live floor to enjoy the Sani+Zoro greatness

That last panel looked absolutely dope it's pretty cool too see her holding her own against hybrid Kaido. (First time since 2019 we are getting 4 ch in a row without a break.)

Status
Not open for further replies.