Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't expect this much wank for Kid and Law, they are fucking battling a serious BM hohoho.
And there are people who think the commanders are at their lvl lmao and that Zoro are at their lvl for having a 5 seconds 1 vs 1 with Kaido xDDD.

Robin is the only one who can't move from the mid trio, proving how strong was her opponent. So Robin probably is the weakest of the mid trio and that's why she ended having the most tough battle since Sasaki and Black Maria are pretty much equal with her being slightly stronger.

We are still receiving contradictory hints about Yamato joining.

And it seems the end of the Kaido vs Yamato. For me it's clear that Kaido it's not serious. He keeps babbling about killing her since 20 years ago. Maybe we'll see some coments from Kaido next chapter, praising her for doing this great, then I might change my mind about her strength.

But at least Oden waiting for 5 years when you have powerful allies is really a shame
Yeah, oden like kaido Said was naive as Roger and WB were in life.

He believead that saving people with his dances and in 5 years they would LEAVE Wano.

Some people really hate oden for It, i personally dont, Its who he is, he did a terrible mistake, but he was himself, tryed his best with good intentions.

Cost his life and his Homeland.

Kaido now leapfrogs Goku's placements in the father of the year award.

My man is rightfully taking second place, just shy under this guy.

Man ZKK is now going to be yet another level of satisfactory. Fuck Laido.
Fighting and beheading Kaido "rumored top 1 from after the drinks" will really get the attention from the entire world and it should be a good warm up before facing the WSS :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.