Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
This was a great chapter! Things are getting quite hectic all over Onigashima and it was nice to get an update on everyone. Yamato's flashback was really interesting and Zoro's dad/uncle seems to be a pretty chill guy, Kaido still remains cryptic as to why he came to Wano 😅 But I am sure Oda will give him a proper flashback soon.

Next chapter should be the end of the volume, I guarantee that 1025 is gonna end with Luffy and Momo arriving infront of Kaido.

This was a good chapter, and I want to see more, so I'm thankful it's not over yet as far sd the arc is concerned. I'm very interested to see how much Momo will look like his dad as well Zoro and Yamato's interaction.

Maybe they will mention something to Zoro about another "strong samurai" they met once A La Yamato's conversation with Ace as they were obviously talking about Roger, but would Oda do that again? 🤔 Who knows.

Ushimaru is cool as well as the other samurai, but if like to know why Kaido is so cold - even to his own blood. Yamato was a cute kid. Worst dad. Some OP dads really suck lol.

I'd like to see the CPO make an appearance again tbh and Drake who once again is being kept out of the spotlight (and Apoo...) Waiting on the Viz now for clean images.

Edit: oh shit the fires are still burning!! Wow. Forgot about that.

Last edited:
Nice Flashback of Yamato
she looks like otama with horn n white hair lol :neesama:
n those 3 samurais .... one of them is Shimotsuki Ushimaru ?? he looks so cool :steef:
n big mom CoC obtained by Usopp lol maybe usopp can develop CoC next arc ? nice :myman:
overall good chapter but ... i think this will be long wait again before luffy go to roof .... maybe 2-3 chapter :few:

Quite the opposite actually, the more she showcases her strength the more likely she'll be leading her own crew, probably the remnants of the beast pirates just like how Katakuri will be leading the BM pirates
Yeah
Actually I feel Yamato is someone who wants to see the world and visit places like skypea…etc!
Basically do the same type of journey the crew already had…
So it feels weird to join a crew that is only going for the last few spots
Post automatically merged:

Why won;t Oda just introduce that Shimotsuki samurai as Zoro's dad already..?? :kayneshrug:
Because he needs to connect it somehow first

Status
Not open for further replies.