Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty dope chapter I guess, though I feel this one was a bit empty.

We didn't really get to experience much, but Yamato v Kaido was nice and it empowered the chances this will be a trio fight: Luffy, Zoro and Yamato v Kaido like I had predicted long ago. Goodbye to "I got this" perhaps.

Interesting chapter.

I notice that for Sanji lore in Cake Island, Oda introduce that very early on, but for Zoro we are exploring Zoro lore at the end of the arc in the midle of the climax, like this arc has more than 100 chapter, and we are getting Zoro lore now. Bolt decision by Oda, meaning he coundt have introduce that early due to much spoiler later on.

Zoro will shine more and more in Wano, we eating good.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Hope oda confirms It. Ushimaru is Very likely.
I don’t think 2 guys are looking a lot like Zoro in the same time. And Hyo and Kawa already said that Zoro and Ushi are two beans in the same pot.

So except if those three and Hyo were jailed in Onigashima (and there you would be right it would have been too difficult to free them) before the Oden battle I don’t understand Oden plan at all not asking them to fight with him.

Definitive confirmation that Yamato >> Zoro
Not exactly true. It is true, that she can hold her own against Kaido, but she didn't hurt him so far. Featwise Zoro is better, he tanked a hakai and also used ACoC to Scar Kaido. He previously also damaged Kaido. For now I would have them on a equal term at best. If she however does damage Kaido she would be higher than Zoro.

Last edited:
If the Zoro guy is Ushimaru (really likely) then yes he was the Daimyo or Ringo
The other two are maybe the others daimyo or other strong samurais that fought after Oden death

The Zoro lookalike is Ushimaru, looks like the one with the moustache and the long nose is the Uzuku daimyo. The fat guy could be either the Amatsuki or the Fujugetsu- he’s fat like the Fugetsu guy, but also has those two ropes sticking up like the Amatsuki. I’d guess he’s the Fugetsu just because we already have Toki as an Amatsuki

Interesting chapter.

I notice that for Sanji lore in Cake Island, Oda introduce that very early on, but for Zoro we are exploring Zoro lore at the end of the arc in the midle of the climax, like this arc has more than 100 chapter, and we are getting Zoro lore now. Bolt decision by Oda, meaning he coundt have introduce that early due to much spoiler later on.

Zoro will shine more and more in Wano, we eating good.
Zoro Yamato Kaido lore are intertwine.

Status
Not open for further replies.