News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

I guess Sanji/Queen fans want to know if King is mentioned in Queen' VC and if """rivalry""" stuff is involved

From what I can see the only mention about King in Queen VC is that he's been part of Beast pirates for more than 20 years like King.
In the King's vivrecard we have an image with him and Queen and there's something written below, but I can't see It because of the logo of the provider.

There is nothing confirmed. If I am not wrong, that statement corresponds to one of the images that we have already seen in the manga i.e. probably taken from the timeline before Kidd went after Bigmom.
He said it in the vivre card lmao. like the same vivre who said zoro is the orgre exterminator.

D

Deleted member 83

0996 O-Lin
"Come on, let's just get along...Like old times!!!"
First Appearance: volume 92 chapter 931
Epithet: "Big Mom" "Olin the Oiran"
Fruit: Soul Soul fruit
Haki: all three
Group: Four Emperors
Queen of Totto Land

Former member of Rocks Pirates
Captain of Big Mom Pirates

Laugh: Mamama hahahaha
First Person: ore

【Profile】
Ship: Queen Mama Chanter
Birthday: February 15th
Height: 880cm
Food she dislike: Liquorice
Hobby: tea parties, rare creature collection
Signature animal: boar
Origin: Grand Line
【Bounty】4 billion 388 millions berries
Voice Actor: Tosiko Fujita→Mami Koyama

【Essence】
The most dangerous idol, the Oiran of terror descends upon Wano!!
Chasing Strawhat, she attempts to enter Wano country with her families, but they were kicked off by King and she lost her memories. During that period of time, She was called "O-Lin" by people who managed to bond with her like Otama.
Although she regained her memories after an attack from Queen, she decides to take on an Oiran outfit as she has fallen in love with Wano culture, thus becoming the biggest and strongest top idol.
Now, like sworn enemies on the same boat, she's making preparation with her little brother Kaido to rush toward the top.

【Mother Mode】
She'll show a rare kindness to children under the age of ten. Being an ally doesn't save you from being attacked by her if you are an enemy to the child!!

Chapter 954 Alliance panel
She somehow got along with Kaido, whom she was clashing against on Onigashima. The two infamous crews have formed an unexpected alliance.

Chapter 1002 God of Lighting Tenjin panel
The "woman who can control the weather" showing her power, unleashing lighting of disaster that surpass even god.

Chapter 1013 Combine panels
Creates a new homie called Hera due to Prometheus's request!!

【Gallery Note】
In her design art, she looks just like a sumo wrestler with yukata on. Her past with Kaido is also written. (the devil fruit)

【History】
Before 00: head towards Wano on Queen Mama Chanter
Before 00: falls into the ocean from King's surprise attack
Before 00: washed ashore on kuri beach, loses her memories
Before 00: set her aim to the prisoner mine in Udon after meeting Otama and Chopper
Before 00: went on a rampage in Udon prisoner mine, although she regains her memories she was still chained
Before 00: reunion with Kaido on Onigashima, goes into battle
Before 00: reach agreement with Kaido, forms an alliance
Before 00: engage in battle against the Ninja Pirate Mink Samurai alliance with Beasts Pirates

How many Luffys is this characteris height?
A. About 5.1 Luffys!

Last edited by a moderator: