• Luffy vs Enel

• Luffy vs Lucci

• Luffy vs Moria

• Luffy vs Doflamingo

• Luffy vs Cracker

• Luffy vs Katakuri

• All

Results are only viewable after voting.
I didn't support him much for this chapter. Maybe my expectations are too high.
Mine too. I expect nothing and no one even come close to make Kaidou release one drop of blood or damaged at all except Luffy. Yes not even Big Mom. So that when Luffy vs Kaidou happens, it's a true 1 vs 1 which start as the very first fight in Onigashima, and ends as the very last. No one between them avert their eyes from each other as they dance their Dance of The Kings. Something along those lines.

So when everyone got a taste of Kaidou i'm annoyed. It's a battle for PK, why're everyone able to interfere lol

Mine too. I expect nothing and no one even come close to make Kaidou release one drop of blood or damaged at all except Luffy. Yes not even Big Mom. So that when Luffy vs Kaidou happens, it's a true 1 vs 1 which start as the very first fight in Onigashima, and ends as the very last. No one between them avert their eyes from each other as they dance their Dance of The Kings. Something along those lines.

So when everyone got a taste of Kaidou i'm annoyed. It's a battle for PK, why're everyone able to interfere lol
How many tag teams are we going to have before Luffy fights Kaido on his own? I mean Oda gave everybody a big boost ou of nowhere and no one complained, Luffy trained so much post ts so might as well give one to the MC and let him defeat Kaido 1 on 1.
It's not like there are a thousand arcs left, it's OK if he is top 5 of the verse at this point of the story.

Did you notice something funny. G4 adCoC doing less than base CoC attack did. Just like G4 boundman did less than G3 red roc. Everyone and their mother can tank high end attacks of Kaidou except Luffy. Just wait Luffy will be KOed another time. Each time he said 'I will be Pirate king' in wano, he failed miserably. Just wait for another failure.