Break Week Zoro and Sanji aren't the ideal duo

I think Usopp is Luffy best friend. I don't think Usopp really helps Luffy grow as a person or leader. Luffy definitely helps Usopp grow.

I enjoy all of their best friend moments. The most recent one is that Luffy is undefeated in Sumo wrestling amongst the crew, yet his only opponent was Usopp. That means the two of them decided to have a Sumo wrestling tournament, but most likely no one else wanted to join.
True Luffy Usopp are best friends but Luffy and Zoro are partners. Luffy and Zoro both push each others to their limits and trust each other strengths.

I think Usopp is Luffy best friend. I don't think Usopp really helps Luffy grow as a person or leader. Luffy definitely helps Usopp grow.

I enjoy all of their best friend moments. The most recent one is that Luffy is undefeated in Sumo wrestling amongst the crew, yet his only opponent was Usopp. That means the two of them decided to have a Sumo wrestling tournament, but most likely no one else wanted to join.
The reason I disagree with the top is Usopp is what Luffy needs the most.

When Luffy went down and lost after Lucci, Usopps the one who brought him back. Luffy joined the fight against Kuro because Usopp inspired him. Usopp has the strongest will in the party. When hit with a bit of negativity the other crew members crack, but Usopp is more negative than Peronas ghosts and he keeps going strong as ever.

Usopp shows Luffy a lot more than people give him credit.

Beh, sembra che la maggior parte delle persone al di fuori di Seth siano d'accordo. Buono a sapersi:il mio uomo:
Post automatically merged:

Capitano e Vice Capitano* :gonope:
no invece vi posso garantire che non c'è un fan occidentale di Zoro che sia contento di questo duo "fan service".
Questa eccitazione è solo per i fan dello zerbino
Well it looks like most people outside of Seth are in agreement. Good to know:myman:

Captain and Vice Captain* :gonope:
no instead I can guarantee you that there is not a western fan of Zoro who is happy with this "fan service" duo.
This excitement is only for fans of the doormat man

The reason I disagree with the top is Usopp is what Luffy needs the most.

When Luffy went down and lost after Lucci, Usopps the one who brought him back. Luffy joined the fight against Kuro because Usopp inspired him. Usopp has the strongest will in the party. When hit with a bit of negativity the other crew members crack, but Usopp is more negative than Peronas ghosts and he keeps going strong as ever.

Usopp shows Luffy a lot more than people give him credit.
Those are good points. We expect Zoro to always come through for Luffy without any hesitation. We know that Usopp will as well, but it may take him a few extra steps to get there. I respect Usopp for doing things despite being afraid.

@Seth boi I didn't think it would end up being this toxic I HAD NO CLUE THIS WAS THAT SERIOUS..

The point for the thread itself was that zoro and sanji are a good duo better than Zoro x Luffy which usually ends up being confused for one is captain over another but that doesn't stand substance to the topic at hand coz that just proves that THEY ARE COMPARED TO EACH OTHER , and not ,THEY WORK WELL WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT.

After leaving for a bit I realized my tone as you noticed was abrasive and I apologize for that even if you're doing it I have no right to retort in the same manner

I just went ahead and proved infamous stereotypes here..HUH..

It's not impossible for us to agree on this and this thread,I hope it wouldn't be used as a mean of ridges between us, we all have a way of reasoning whether rational or irrational ig all one can do is bark like we did or just digress .

Any way NICE AVI
:kata:

Tell oda to change the title back to One piece

Zoro and Sanji are only a good duo in terms of comedy and trashing each other. I also have no problem with them fighting together, but Zoro and Luffy duo is more consistent in terms of power scaling.
True but that's POWER SCALING not WORKING TOGETHER

Entire wano is just Luffy Zoro working together lmao. They literally had parallel Training session, fought with queen, hawkins, gifters and Kaido together. Rampaged through the raid together, reached Rooftop together. Not to forget whole of east blue, dressrosa, punk hazard, water 7.

Whatever they say , Just check normal manga readers . Of course every says same thing about best duo ever . Zoro and Sanji.

Every arc , Oda wrote side main characters and Luffy generally connect them .
Punk Hazard Law , Dressrosa Rebacca , WCI Brulee , Wano Yamato

Also , ım not mention about strength or something. During the manga history , probably the most famous duo is sanji and zoro. Also , when world wide poll about it had been made , sanji and zoro come out ten times higher than luffy and zoro probably. Forum just composed of lots of tards.
Most famous yes, I guess far from the best synergic well sorted combo however since their powers don't fit well together and power level wise they are not so well aligned.

I feel like in this forum once you pick your favorite characters and interactions you aren't allowed to enjoy anything else. Everything is black or white for some people.
unfortunately

Luffy fans liking Sanji Zoro duo more than Luffy Zoro duo is like them shitting on Luffy's character. 🤮🤮🤮
Imagine not acknowledging the bond between Luffy and his first crew member just because you hate Zoro. Insecure fucks worried about powerscaling rather than Luffy's character progression.
You’re jumping to conclusions. When did I refuse to acknowledge the duo between Luffy and Zoro? All I said was I enjoy Sanji/Zoro more which is fine. You’re insulting people because of the duo they prefer :seriously:

Entire wano is just Luffy Zoro working together lmao. They literally had parallel Training session, fought with queen, hawkins, gifters and Kaido together. Rampaged through the raid together, reached Rooftop together. Not to forget whole of east blue, dressrosa, punk hazard, water 7.
........that's parallelism not working in tandem..

Even on the roof they were independently working not coordinated

Luffy fans liking Sanji Zoro duo more than Luffy Zoro duo is like them shitting on Luffy's character. 🤮🤮🤮
Imagine not acknowledging the bond between Luffy and his first crew member just because you hate Zoro. Insecure fucks worried about powerscaling rather than Luffy's character progression.
Damn ... GO GET EM BOI !

Idc what you prefer. You are a fraud.
On what basis
?

Your misinterpretation of what he just Said..
Man don't practice the epitome of ad hominems even as the OP of the thread I didn't prove your inaccurate accusations right..

Luffy/Zoro and Sanji/Zoro are both duos. Sanji/Luffy is a duo as well. So is Usopp/Luffy. Every crewmember has a unique chemistry with Luffy, which is why we love the series so much

Why are people so upset at the idea of Sanji and Zoro being a duo despite the fact that Oda literally MADE an official name for their dynamic, something he hasn't done for any other duo within the crew?

The Wings :zosleepy::finally::sanmoji:

@Seth boi I didn't think it would end up being this toxic I HAD NO CLUE THIS WAS THAT SERIOUS..

The point for the thread itself was that zoro and sanji are a good duo better than Zoro x Luffy which usually ends up being confused for one is captain over another but that doesn't stand substance to the topic at hand coz that just proves that THEY ARE COMPARED TO EACH OTHER , and not ,THEY WORK WELL WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT.

After leaving for a bit I realized my tone as you noticed was abrasive and I apologize for that even if you're doing it I have no right to retort in the same manner

I just went ahead and proved infamous stereotypes here..HUH..

It's not impossible for us to agree on this and this thread,I hope it wouldn't be used as a mean of ridges between us, we all have a way of reasoning whether rational or irrational ig all one can do is bark like we did or just digress .

Any way NICE AVI
:kata:

Tell oda to change the title back to One piece

True but that's POWER SCALING not WORKING TOGETHER
HELLLL NAHHHHH Luffy Zoro dynamics are against the BIG DAWGS Fujitora, Kaido, Big Mom, Shanks, Mihawk

Sanji Zoro duo are fucking trashhhhhh

If they are a duo where the fuck is Jabra, Absalom, Kuroobi now??

Last time that I checked Lucci/Kaku and Croc/Mr1 still relevant

HELLLL NAHHHHH Luffy Zoro dynamics are against the BIG DAWGS Fujitora, Kaido, Big Mom, Shanks, Mihawk

Sanji Zoro duo are fucking trashhhhhh

If they are a duo where the fuck is Jabra, Absalom, Kuroobi now??

Last time that I checked Lucci/Kaku and Croc/Mr1 still relevant
That retains no substance to the topic

You are comparing tangential things to the subject matter at hand..

A duo works TOGETHER..you are merely comparing zoro and luffy not their performance TOGETHER

That retains no substance to the topic

You are comparing tangential things to the subject matter at hand..

A duo works TOGETHER..you are merely comparing zoro and luffy not their performance TOGETHER
Boi whatttttttt
Did you not see the rooftop????

Sanji isn’t even fighting King wtf

And Zoro hasn’t even Registered Queens existence