Break Week Zoro and Sanji aren't the ideal duo

They fought gifters together till they reached the rooftop, in water 7 they did combo attack, in punk hazard both fought the dragon together, both fought Pica together and travelled towards Doffy floor together. They fought hawkins and stooges together, fought Fujitora together, fought Coby and Helmeppo together

Post automatically merged:

These people have audacity to say Luffy and Zoro have not worked together

Last edited:
People need to accept the fact that Sanji and Zoro are equals. If you want to say close to being equals, than that is fine too. It blows my mind when Zoro fans get so triggered when Sanji gets mention in Zoro's stratosphere likes its a damn insult.

Sanji and Zoro are a great dual. They are very competitive due to their rivalry but they got each others back. Right now they are taking on King and Queen and the alliance is making sure no one interferes. That's how much trust Sanji and Zoro has built up with people that has seen them in action.

Seth has a point when he says that their are Sanji fans trying to push the Zoro=Sanji BS down people with such idiotic threads such as this.

Most of the time Sanji fans come up with such sneaky tactics to further their agenda. Sadly it has worked.

How many times in this thread so far people mentioned how Sanji/Zoro worked together and mentioned their moments but completely ignored the amount of Luffy/Zoro moments of working together throughout the series. Not even including Wano Luffy/Zoro moments are still far to many especially when it comes to Rivalry and Strength based moments or even combo attacks.

Luffy/Zoro have combined named attacks. I can go down the list but there was such a thread made before so you guys can refer to it.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/luffy-zoro-parallels-all-throughout-one-piece.11015/

The point is I don't agree with many things that Seth said in this thread but he has a point. This misinformation by Sanji fans to push their false agenda has worked in the past and is still working. Hence you have this large following believing in this idiocracy. The Zoro/Sanji Rival has been pushed down people so much that its become a norm at most major OP Forums and thinking otherwise gets you banned.

There is a Zoro/Sanji Rivalry but mostly its gags and few moments of teamwork, and very few moments of portrayl but for Sanji case the portrayl even then is lower compared to Zoro.

Where as the Luffy/Zoro Rivalry are Far more and too many to list. Most people ignore it and only see the Sanji/Zoro moments because user like OP having been pushing this false agenda since the beginning.

Last edited:
Everyone who can read knows they are the real duo of SH
Since the start same age same height several parralel in the manga
interactions at each arc
The Luffy and Zoro duo feels forced by a few readers
If you ask to readers and the staff apparently they will say the duo is Sanji Zoro

You can't complain about people pushing Zoro Sanji when you try to Push Zoro Luffy

Everyone who can read knows they are the real duo of SH
Since the start same age same height several parralel in the manga
interactions at each arc
The Luffy and Zoro duo feels forced by a few readers
If you ask to readers and the staff apparently they will say the duo is Sanji Zoro

You can't complain about people pushing Zoro Sanji when you try to Push Zoro Luffy
Sanji Zoro duo is so forced by anime fillers and Sanji fans. Their gags are not funny anymore.
Sanji Zoro are not a duo, they are trio with Luffy, there can't be wings without the body (Luffy)
Oda endorses Luffy Zoro duo in multiple colour spreads himself.

Luffy fans liking Sanji Zoro duo more than Luffy Zoro duo is like them shitting on Luffy's character. 🤮🤮🤮
Imagine not acknowledging the bond between Luffy and his first crew member just because you hate Zoro. Insecure fucks worried about powerscaling rather than Luffy's character progression.
Oh we acknowledge the bond. Nobody ever said anything about powerscaling.

Maybe your just projecting your own thoughts on the matter. As a matter of fact the only posts I've seen so far regarding power scaling has come from Zoro fans.

Last edited:
Oh we acknowledge the bond. Nobody ever said anything about powerscaling.

Maybe your just projecting your own thoughts on the matter. As a matter of fact the only posts I've seen so far regarding power scaling has come from Zoro fans.
There are literally several posts pushing the agenda ,Luffy >>>>> Zoro. Sanji and Zoro wings hence in the same level, Zoro is just an underling, Zoro is far below Luffy's level and shit like that. It ain't a surprise some of Luffy fanboys don't like Zoro Luffy duo paired up because they are insecure about both of them being seen equal in power.
Idc about Zoro fans. My fav is Luffy and I am saying what I have observed.

There are literally several posts pushing the agenda ,Luffy >>>>> Zoro. Sanji and Zoro wings hence in the same level, Zoro is just an underling, Zoro is far below Luffy's level and shit like that. It ain't a surprise some of Luffy fanboys don't like Zoro Luffy duo paired up because they are insecure about both of them being seen equal in power.
Idc about Zoro fans. My fav is Luffy and I am saying what I have observed.
I read the entire thread. There wasn't a single post coming from a Luffy fan regarding powerscaling.
As a matter of fact:

Of course. They are trying every trick up their sleeve to try and put Sanji next to Zoro because they are fucking afraid of Zoro vs Kaido next time and they believe they can equalize Sanji to Zoro power level.

Just forget Hakai, scar and everything else.

Sanji is dual with Zoro because they have so much time together right? Fuck the shit with Luffy and Zoro fighting together.
Luffy/Zoro : Both SNs, both have CoC, both top1 and 2 in popularity poll, both get treated with respect by oda, both defeat first and 2 nd stronhest of the enemy crew, both clashed with admirals in a 1v1, both have dreams that require strength.
Zoro/Sanji : both defeat fodders ??
Zoro and Sanji are only a good duo in terms of comedy and trashing each other. I also have no problem with them fighting together, but Zoro and Luffy duo is more consistent in terms of power scaling.
Yeah.
Zoro: Fighting 2 Yonkos .
Sanji: getting his ass kicked by fodders.

Zoro: Saved Luffy twice and others.
Sanji: Put Robin's life in danger just to save his ass .
Every single one of these poster's are self proclaimed Zoro fans. I can tell when someone is being disingenuous. :kata:

I read the entire thread. There wasn't a single post coming from a Luffy fan regarding powerscaling.
As a matter of fact:

Every single one of these poster's are self proclaimed Zoro fans. I can tell when someone is being disingenuous. :kata:
Maybe not in this thread but their are almost every single other thread where people downplay Zoro by DOING exactly what OP is doing right in this thread. Putting Zoro/Sanji on the same level in order to indirectly say that Zoro/Luffy are not a thing. This is exactly the point of these types of threads and people like you further this false agenda.

Zoro/Sanji is a thing BUT not comparably to Zoro/Luffy.

This is what most people don't want to acknowledge and try to bring Zoro down to Sanji's level. This is the Agenda that you people fall for.

Show me the Parallels between Sanji/Zoro that compares to this, Link below.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/luffy-zoro-parallels-all-throughout-one-piece.11015/