Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I would say it's a poor look for TAC, as scum confirming scum, even if they aren't on the same team, is usually beneficial to both teams. Though, conversely, exposing scum as scum can be leveraged for town-credability.

Emil

Certified Memelord
so i played poorly most of the early game, i want to first apologize to @MistyCatGoddess who do seem more townish than mafia rn, but cud be cult still

im clueless as to what to do now moving forward since anyone rly could be cult. any input would be valuable

we will start by hunting anyone that doesnt continuously claim their abilities. we can work under the assumption that cult loses their abilities.

Ratchet

@QueenEmilia Can you save me thirty minutes, and post the messages you have received (whether they are from your ability or not). I have /reason/ to believe I can clarify at least one of them.

so i played poorly most of the early game, i want to first apologize to @MistyCatGoddess who do seem more townish than mafia rn, but cud be cult still

im clueless as to what to do now moving forward since anyone rly could be cult. any input would be valuable

we will start by hunting anyone that doesnt continuously claim their abilities. we can work under the assumption that cult loses their abilities.
Well thanks 😅, I do appreciate that

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Okay he's some real tinfoil for everyone.

We know Mel and Ratchet are semi-masons of some sort.
Mel gets converted D1.
Cult tries convert Rej thinking he was IC and failed because he was Mafia.
Mafia RB Mel who can convert since she's Apprentice.
No D3 conversion because she is RB'd.
Drago and Mel, via the Mason claim, become part of the Town Core.
Mel converts Drago/Ratchet D4.
Mel and Ratchet are Cult.
Melkor is Wolf.
Good game.
TAC will rolecrush mel tonight

I mean if Cult loses their abilities, then how could they just not claim their previously lost abilities?

Ratchet

I mean if Cult loses their abilities, then how could they just not claim their previously lost abilities?
I think he means, they wouldn't be able to prove their prior abilities, so they'd claim something else. Or, pretend to have lost them due to rolecrushed, or "they stopped working, I must have been blocked!" and so on.

@QueenEmilia Can you save me thirty minutes, and post the messages you have received (whether they are from your ability or not). I have /reason/ to believe I can clarify at least one of them.
i just got a new one

Another week, another wolf fight.
Oh, yes. The Fatui did it again.
I don't know why they even bother fighting him when they get no reward.
Well, there was another lucky adventurer who gathered the rewards.
If only I was that lucky...

previous ones:

Have you heard? The Fatui killed the Lord of the Wolves the other night
Really? Isn't he just gonna respawn?
Well, I think so. But whoever killed him will be rewarded.
Rewarding the Fatui, though? I don't think he would do that. I think he just handed the rewards to a random other adventurer.
Guess you're right.

another previous one:

Have you seen Master Jean lately?
No, something the matter?
It‘s strange, but I feel like something is up with her. I saw her talking to some Fatui Agents at very shady places.
Really?
Yes, but don‘t tell anyone.

ive removed whos having the convos as per host's request but it doesnt matter theyre not playable characters

Ratchet

i just got a new one

previous ones:

Rewarding the Fatui, though? I don't think he would do that. I think he just handed the rewards to a random other adventurer.
Guess you're right.

another previous one:

It‘s strange, but I feel like something is up with her. I saw her talking to some Fatui Agents at very shady places.
Really?

ive removed whos having the convos as per host's request but it doesnt matter theyre not playable characters
You didn't receive any message about having to quote Drake lyrics?

Emil

Certified Memelord
i just got a new one

previous ones:

Guess you're right.

another previous one:

Really?

oh so u did get a new one

i have no idea what to make of the ones with the wolf

looks like mafia vs indie action lol

Status
Not open for further replies.