Rules Kingdom General Discussion

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Look how long it takes to conquer Zhao, imagine a larger state like Chu, and by that time Qin will grow as well. At least 3 arcs I would say.
By the time Qin faces Chu though, they’ll have the manpower of the entire northern half of China lol. So I don’t think it’ll take them quite as long to take the Chu capital as it is to take Kantan for example.

@Da evil Who love the breakdown you do with your posts

Look how long it takes to conquer Zhao, imagine a larger state like Chu, and by that time Qin will grow as well. At least 3 arcs I would say.
I think Hara will only need two arcs tbh. As @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung said with the manpower they'll have by the time they attack Chu both states will be around equal in numbers, with Chu having a bit more.

By the time Qin faces Chu though, they’ll have the manpower of the entire northern half of China lol. So I don’t think it’ll take them quite as long to take the Chu capital as it is to take Kantan for example.
Might depend when the Chu war starts also, if it's after Zhao conquest then Chu might make alliances Qin would have Qi or outright merge with them without a war, Wei possibly too, then there's Yan, Han (while the weakest state it is an important strategical point).

Many possibilities after Zhao conquest.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Might depend when the Chu war starts also, if it's after Zhao conquest then Chu might make alliances Qin would have Qi or outright merge with them without a war, Wei possibly too, then there's Yan, Han (while the weakest state it is an important strategical point).

Many possibilities after Zhao conquest.
I think historically Qin conquers every state through military means with the exception of Qi. All of them fall within a year of each other until only Qin and Chu remain.

I think historically Qin conquers every state through military means with the exception of Qi. All of them fall within a year of each other until only Qin and Chu remain.
Yeah in that case then I don't see it lasting for more than 1-2 arc's the Chu campaign, but a bit hard to believe Chu would sit and watch Qin conquer other states in terms of fiction speaking.
Post automatically merged:

Tho Hara is probably gonna do something like have Chu attack Qin from the sidelines as they conquer the other states, that way not deviating it from the history.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yeah in that case then I don't see it lasting for more than 1-2 arc's the Chu campaign, but a bit hard to believe Chu would sit and watch Qin conquer other states in terms of fiction speaking.
Post automatically merged:

Tho Hara is probably gonna do something like have Chu attack Qin from the sidelines as they conquer the other states, that way not deviating it from the history.
Yeah I think Qin conquers the other states so quickly that Chu just doesn’t have the time they need to mount a full invasion of Qin. It took Qin a year to assemble the armies that invaded Zhao, I imagine it would take Chu longer to come up with a real counter to Qin lol.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

The crying dude in the bottom is Choukou, in real life he was known as Zhao Gao. He's the man responsible for ruining the Qin Dynasty of China. He forced Sei's oldest son, Mouki and Mouten to commit suicide.

He was first introduced in the early 200s. His early introduction makes me think that Hara has big plans for post unfification Kingdom(Hara already confirmed he wants to go past unfication.

ch.105 to ch.125 (Bushin, a warrior who embodies God within themselves)

ch.67 to ch.72 (True instincts will always have the advantage against strategy, because someone truly instinctual can always stumble upon a strategy that works, while a strategist will find it hard to truly act instinctively when their strategy doesn't work. A Great General is one who is a master of both)
ch.126 to ch.133 (Instincts vs. strategy)

ch. 134 to ch.142 (Houken is on the move)

Riboku & his retainer, Kaine, appear. Just who the fuck are they? And Karyo Ten noticed that Kaine is also a girl.

(Riboku the Zhao strategist!? The mysteries deepens)

(The Demon Bird of Qin, Great General Ouki, an instinctual strategist. Riboku and Moubu, both of them together are what constitutes Ouki)

ch.162 (The possibility was mentioned earlier and I also thought the same, General Kyou was a women, but I never guessed she was Ouki's bride. Okayy Ouki, I see you got game eh)

ch.160 & ch.165 & ch.166 (SHIT'S GETTING INTENSE!!)

ch.169 (Jesus Christ, slain by underhanded tactics)

ch.171 & ch.172 (General's View & Inheritence)

Last edited:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
(The Demon Bird of Qin, Great General Ouki, an instinctual strategist. Riboku and Moubu, both of them together are what constitutes Ouki)
I would say that Ouki's more of an strategical general who's also really strong martially. There are instinctual strategist generals though.

(Riboku the Zhao strategist!? The mysteries deepens)
lmao that reveal surprised the shit out of me the first time I read it.

ch.169 (Jesus Christ, slain by underhanded tactics)
That fight was epic af.

probably one of my favorite kingdom arcs overall, def top 6-5.

What do u think about Moubu and Tou so far btw?

. Does he ever stop looking like a man whore?

I swear. He is the first one when you think about male prostitutes in the army. From his looks I mean.
:milaugh: Mouten's more feminine looking than every female Kingdom character. I wouldn't mind if EOS Mouten's design resembles Shouheikun or Riboku tho.

ch.174 to ch.205(The scale is getting bigger, much more political. The RyoFui factions, The Harem faction, General Renpa, the younger generations. It's all Soo hyped. So many new characters holy shit. I can see why it'll take 1000+ chapters to do them all justice without rushing things. Shin, Mouten, Ouhon, Kenki, Ousen vs. Renpa. I'm hyped)

What do u think about Moubu and Tou so far btw?
Great Characters. They play their roles well. I loved the moment of Moubu admitting that it's his fault for taking the obvious bait, and then asking Ouki if he had any advice to pass on. Moubu is not dumb, but he needs to strategist with him in battle, so hopefully that becomes a plot point.

Tou looks super creepy lmaoo. Strong as hell too. Love that at least with Ouki's death he can now be in the forefront and get more page time. I hope to see him compete with the like of Ousen and Kanki.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
They play their roles well. I loved the moment of Moubu admitting that it's his fault for taking the obvious bait
That's lowkey one of my favorite moments. Made Moubu seem like a two-faceted character, when before he just seemed like a meathead with mace.

Tou looks super creepy lmaoo.
lol he looks French.

. Strong as hell too. Love that at least with Ouki's death he can now be in the forefront and get more page time.
Ouki himself said that Tou isn't below him

:steef: Those two are goats.

ch.174 to ch.205(The scale is getting bigger, much more political. The RyoFui factions, The Harem faction, General Renpa, the younger generations. It's all Soo hyped. So many new characters holy shit. I can see why it'll take 1000+ chapters to do them all justice without rushing things. Shin, Mouten, Ouhon, Kenki, Ousen vs. Renpa. I'm hyped)
lmao at this point I think you've only met characters from Qin, Zhao and Wei, 3/7 of the States.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

Bashuri is probably going to be one of Gohoumei's main subordinates during the final Wei Arc, Senshubi will probably be one of the vassals of the final Han guy, and Seikaun will most likely be one of Shibashou's subordinates imo.