Break Week Zoro and Sanji aren't the ideal duo

They fought gifters together till they reached the rooftop, in water 7 they did combo attack, in punk hazard both fought the dragon together, both fought Pica together and travelled towards Doffy floor together. They fought hawkins and stooges together, fought Fujitora together, fought Coby and Helmeppo together

Post automatically merged:

These people have audacity to say Luffy and Zoro have not worked together
@BleakAsh You gonna ignore this?

You are sick in the head. You want to push Zoro and Sanji equality to gather some likes from both fandoms.

They are not a duo and they never were.

I dont care a bout ship gags.

Zoro is too strong to be dual unit with such a weak bitch.

Zoro and Luffy are a true duo. First duo of the straw hats. Fucking Lanji joined fifth.
Zoro can never be compared to a great character like Sanji anyway
I agree, not a duo

Depends on how you define "ideal duo"

If you're talking about a gag duo then ZoSan is a gag duo. As in combat wise? They are also a duo. They look out and protects each others. For example, Zoro was worried about Sanji twice in the series (back in Water 7 and in Zou). Zoro hyped Sanji up and Sanji hyped Zoro up. Sanji was ready to sacrifice himself in Thriller Bark for the sake of his crew. Same for Zoro. Zoro blocks King's attack and Sanji blocks Queen's attack, so forth.

If the Zoro and Sanji's duality doesn't exist then Luffy and Zoro's duality also doesn't exist. Both ZoSan are the Wings to support Luffy. Luffy and Zoro have parallels, Zoro and Sanji have parallels, Luffy and Sanji have parallels, etc.

Luffy and Zoro have parallels, Zoro and Sanji have parallels, Luffy and Sanji have parallels, etc.
The Sheer amount of Parallels between Zoro/Luffy compared to Zoro/sanji are so many and the type of parallels in terms of relevance to the story, significance, importance, with Zoro/Luffy are to such a higher level and value to the plot that it's ridiculous how people still try to force a Zoro/Sanji when its clear that Zoro/Luffy is far more evident and clear.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/luffy-zoro-parallels-all-throughout-one-piece.11015/

Also what are the Luffy/Sanji parallels btw... please find some for me.

@RobotNinja

Luffy and Sanji both have a mentor that they owe their lives too. Also each mentor lost their limbs saving them.

In terms of dreams, for the longest time Luffy didn't even know if the OP existed, but he still pursued it. Meanwhile, Sanji doesn't know if the All Blue actually exists.

Luffy loves to eat and Sanji loves to cook! (That may not be a parallel. I just like it!)

The Sheer amount of Parallels between Zoro/Luffy compared to Zoro/sanji are so many and the type of parallels in terms of relevance to the story, significance, importance, with Zoro/Luffy are to such a higher level and value to the plot that it's ridiculous how people still try to force a Zoro/Sanji when its clear that Zoro/Luffy is far more evident and clear.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/luffy-zoro-parallels-all-throughout-one-piece.11015/

I don’t have time to find panels, but you get that Luffy and Sanji literally share a backstory and a dream.

1. The son of a famous and “evil” figure
2. Inspired by a former pirate who sacrificed a limb to save them
3. The weakest of his siblings
4. Berated by his guardian for his choice in future career
5. On a journey to find a treasure they were laughed at for believing in

Now take some of these Parallels between Luffy/Sanji and compare them to Zoro/Luffy. See how insignificant they look....

If you list the Parallels between Zoro/Sanji compared to Zoro/Luffy then the Zoro/Sanji parallels will look insignificant.
Not as much as Luffy/Sanji but still not really that important in terms of plot, relevance, significance, importance, impact.

So the problem with this thread is that OP and others are trying to force this false misinformed agenda which has been going on for the longest time. Zoro/Sanji are not the Ideal Duo, Zoro/Luffy are much more Ideal any of the categories including Gags moments which Zoro/Luffy have more than Zoro/Sanji. When we get into the details of the significance of the parallels between Zoro/Luffy in terms of plot and story compared to Zoro/Sanji you'll realize how worthless and unimportant MOST of Zoro/Sanji parallels are.

Zoro/Sanji Parallels most of the time seemed forced and people make ridiculous connections and comparations trying to reach at the bottom of the barrel to find some sort of connection between the 2.

Now don't get me wrong Zoro/Sanji Parallels do exist and plenty of them. Most of the time though people try to force something that's not really there and try to misinterpret and push a false narrative. Like this thread and the bounty thread of Queen and King.

With this thread; are all you people seriously going to ignore the Zoro/Luffy parallels and how important and significant they are to the story.

With the Queen and King bounty being close thread; are you'll really going to ignore all that Zoro did on the Roof and claim pretend all that never happened.

the point of both of these types of thread is to push Zoro=Sanji or that they are close BS Agenda. While ignoring the whole plot and story of One Piece.....

Last edited:
Now take some of these Parallels between Luffy/Sanji and compare them to Zoro/Luffy. See how insignificant they look....

If you list the Parallels between Zoro/Sanji compared to Zoro/Luffy then the Zoro/Sanji parallels will look insignificant.
Not as much as Luffy/Sanji but still not really that important in terms of plot, relevance, significance, importance, impact.

So the problem with this thread is that OP and others are trying to force this false misinformed agenda which has been going on for the longest time. Zoro/Sanji are not the Ideal Duo, Zoro/Luffy are much more Ideal any of the categories including Gags moments which Zoro/Luffy have more than Zoro/Sanji. When we get into the details of the significance of the parallels between Zoro/Luffy in terms of plot and story compared to Zoro/Sanji you'll realize how worthless and unimportant MOST of Zoro/Sanji parallels are.

Zoro/Sanji Parallels most of the time seemed forced and people make ridiculous connections and comparations trying to reach at the bottom of the barrel to find some sort of connection between the 2.

Now don't get me wrong Zoro/Sanji Parallels do exist and plenty of them. Most of the time though people try to force something that's not really there and try to misinterpret and push a false narrative. Like this thread and the bounty thread of Queen and King.

With this thread; are all you people seriously going to ignore the Zoro/Luffy parallels and how important and significant they are to the story.

With the Queen and King bounty being close thread; are you'll really going to ignore all that Zoro did on the Roof and claim pretend all that never happened.

the point of both of these types of thread is to push Zoro=Sanji or that they are close BS Agenda. While ignoring the whole plot and story of One Piece.....
What's your take on the whole "Wings of the Pirate King" thing? It's been highlighted since 1010 and will likely become even more prevalent as we get closer to EoS. Why are Zoro and Sanji the only characters with an officially named dynamic?

Is Oda, Marco, Luffy and the rest of the crew, King, Queen, and Hyogoro lying to us?

Last edited:
What's your take on the whole "Wings of the Pirate King" thing, then? It's been highlighted since 1010 and will likely become even more prevalent as we get closer to EoS. Why are Zoro and Sanji the only characters with an officially named dynamic?

Is Oda, Marco, Luffy and the rest of the crew, King, Queen, and Hyogoro lying to us?
Look this thread was made to push a false agenda that's really prevalent all over the internet being Zoro>=Sanji.
My problem like I've mentioned is that people completely ignore the Luffy>=Zoro and find this to be blasphemous when this is more of a established fact in the story. People flip out on this and point and push for their favorite characters to appear superior to others by making false narratives.

Luffy fans believe Luffy>>>>Zoro and don't want Zoro anywhere near him so they push Zoro to Sanji's level.
Do I even need to describe the lengths Sanji fans go to for Zoro=Sanji....

"Wings of the Pirate King" is the most important only 1 of few if not only one that is comparable parallel that Zoro/Sanji have that's comparable to Zoro/Luffy Important parallels. I agree with this but that doesn't make Zoro/Sanji a more significant duo compared to Zoro/Luffy who have far many and more important parallels.

Like some people mentioned in this thread. Wings of the pirate king means 3 individuals not just 2. the Pirate King and the two wings. so thats a Trio and I agree that their is a Trio BUT the most significant and important duo is Zoro/Luffy not Zoro/Sanji.

Last edited:

This thread is fallacious.
Most of those things aren't parrallels, some are parralels of the relationship Luffy Zoro Rayleigh Roger but you can have the same for Rayleigh Gabban
Like Luffy is never present for backstory's biggest lie I have ever seen
Luffy was there on FI and Dressrosa the only time he wasn't there was in AP but Zoro was there
Kuina wasn't a compass for Zoro she was his rivals whereas Ace is Luffy's brother
Seriously every SH cried when a friend or tbeir Family died
Chopper Sanji Robin Nami and so on...
Stop with this BS
The few actual parrallels who exist Sanji have them with Zoro too but a few are really exclusive to Zoro and Luffy I admit

ZORO/SANJI DUO IS BETTER ON EVERY SINGLE ASPECT

LUFFY/ZORO IS BASICLY ZORO ACTING LIKE A COMPLETE SUBORDINATE TO LUFFY, AND LUFFY DOESN'T EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE THAT, ZORO/SANJI IS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE, AND THEY SEE EACH OTHER AS EQUALLY CAPABLE, THEY ARE BOTH IMPORTANT TO LUFFY AND THE CREW BUT THEY DON'T NEED TO KEEP SAYING THAT TO EVERYONE, THEY JUST DO WHAT THEY USUALLY DO.

THIS ISN'T EVEN A FAIR COMPARISON

Last edited:
Luffy Usopp ,Zoro Sanji, Usopp Nami,Luffy Nami
Share quite a dynamic so all are very fun and entertaining to watch.Luffy with Almost everyone and recently I feel like Sanji too,Like Sanji Brook,Sanji Robin.
Post automatically merged:

ZORO/SANJI DUO IS BETTER ON EVERY SINGLE ASPECT

LUFFY/ZORO IS BASICLY ZORO ACTING LIKE A COMPLETE SUBORDINATE TO LUFFY, AND LUFFY DOESN'T EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE THAT, ZORO/SANJI IS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE, AND THEY SEE EACH OTHER AS EQUALLY CAPABLE, THEY ARE BOTH IMPORTANT TO LUFFY AND THE CREW BUT THEY DON'T NEED TO KEEP SAYING THAT TO EVERYONE, THEY JUST DO WHAT THEY DO.

THIS ISN'T EVEN A FAIR COMPARISON

LUFFY/ZORO DUO ISN'T EVEN A THING, ITS ZORO SUCKING LUFFY'S DICK FOR HIM BEING DUMB AND IMPULSIVE AS FUCK, THATS ALL

LUFFY LOOKS GOOD ALONE AT MOST.
“Luffy doesn’t even acknowledge that” wtf are you saying cmon :choppawhat:

Regarding the other part People Tend to forget how Sanji was willing to die to Protect zoro’s dream as well and not just for Luffy.

Last edited:
Again, it's bunch of insecure Zoro fans who don't like clubbing their fav with 'second' tier char like Sanji.

:gokulaugh:

Every one reads same manga. It's not like some zoro fan has special authority over it to deny any claim. More than Luffy and Zoro, it's Zoro and Sanji who get better team work. They are equally balanced. If Zoro and Luffy team up, it will be disaster most of the times if some tactical person is not involved.