NightRaid: Melkor
Ekkologix: Melkor
Dr_Professor: Melkor
DynaMight: Melkor
T-Pein: Lord Melkor
Underworld Broker: Lord Melkor

LM - 11
Melon - 1

Correct me if I made any mistakes, or missed anyone.

Was juliet an experienced player or more of a newbie, it might factor into her 1st convert choice

I'm kinda going off of her being a newbie since she straight up started defending Conq when Dest pushed him for change of playstyle, zem was also agreeing with playstyle change being fine in first few games

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
What results have you received so far?
> n1 : used my voyeur on dest but the action failed because prof commuted dest.
> n2 : used my voyeur on ekko. the result was action failed. figured that's cause he put up his cryo defenses that night since he claimed that.
> n4 : used my voyeur on prof. apparently he was role blocked. not sure what happened because i couldve been redirected as well.

Was juliet an experienced player or more of a newbie, it might factor into her 1st convert choice

I'm kinda going off of her being a newbie since she straight up started defending Conq when Dest pushed him for change of playstyle, zem was also agreeing with playstyle change being fine in first few games
I have played with Juliet back on OJ, she's definitely not a new player

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
> n1 : used my voyeur on dest but the action failed because prof commuted dest.
> n2 : used my voyeur on ekko. the result was action failed. figured that's cause he put up his cryo defenses that night since he claimed that.
> n4 : used my voyeur on prof. apparently he was role blocked. not sure what happened because i couldve been redirected as well.
Night 3?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
all night 3 actions were wasted right?
i didnt get any result for my night 3 action from the hosts and i assumed nobody did.
did you assume that all night 3 actions went through because yours did?
did you just slip?
:sus:
I subbed in Day 4, did not recall actions failing Night 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.