Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, if Yamato doesn't pretend to be Oden. Kaido doesn't want to kill Yamato, but if shes calling herself Oden then of course he wants her dead.
My theory is that he was shaping her up to be come his next worthy opponent he always wanted.
Abuse can't break CoC user's spiri, it only makes them stronger, kaido knows that, and he also knows that yamato heats him, so he forced her to take a similar experience to his, the beatings, imprisonment and the starving is but a drop of water compared to what kaido probably went through.
Yamato will become stronger through hardship, and eventually give kaido an exciting fight.

when ashura happened.... Kaido did a move named Hell Hakkei... what king of move was that??
I looked at this but couldn't tell what was happening in the middle frames, but now I see Kaido is in the bottom frame. So, to summarize Thunder Bagua/Raimei Hakke:
  1. Ch923p16: (Kaido) One handed forehand against G4 Luffy
  2. Ch983p15: (Yamato) Two handed forehand against Dino Ulti
  3. Ch1010p11: (Kaido) Two handed forehand against weakened Zoro, Law
  4. Ch1024: (Kaido) Two handed backhand against pouting Yamato
  5. CH1024: (Yamato) Two handed backhand against stubborn Kaido
Post automatically merged:

The forehand is generally considered the stronger swing, but seeing the mix of one/two handed, I expect Oda just did whatever worked withe framing he had in mind... and maybe he just made the first Raimei Hakke one handed to emphasize how hard Luffy was getting punk'd

My theory is that he was shaping her up to be come his next worthy opponent he always wanted.
Abuse can't break CoC user's spiri, it only makes them stronger, kaido knows that, and he also knows that yamato heats him, so he forced her to take a similar experience to his, the beatings, imprisonment and the starving is but a drop of water compared to what kaido probably went through.
Yamato will become stronger through hardship, and eventually give kaido an exciting fight.
I like the way u think. I also believe Kaido was shaping Yamato to be powerful, so when the WG/navy comes knocking when he's away, she will keep them at bay, leaving Wano treasure untouched.

Status
Not open for further replies.