Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

What do you think about the theory that He's Ushimaru?
What if Green Bull is someone who is inspired by Ushimaru somehow? Hence the choice of name too? I suspect Fujitora is from Wano and GB might be too? Maybe both were drafted from there?

But then again, this would imply Wano had 2 Admiral level people there in the last few years during Kaido and Orochi's reign? LMAO

Well back to the drawing board!

Oda is fucking troll us I swear to god. Ushimaru means "Round Bull" or so. We still don't know who that silhouette is that was with the scabbards too! And we only had a "semi confirmation" in the anime recently that the one spying on Jinbei and Robin was Yamato apparently? Are we gonna need the anime to tell us who that silhouette was too?

:kriwhat::lusalty::lawsigh::nicagesmile:

It doesn't help Green Bull's voice actor passed away too a while ago? I wonder if that's affected Oda's plans for the character?

:josad::perocry::emohiyo::zorothink:

Garp is a bad grandpa
Y'all defend him for abusing kids "he ad least showed love and wanted them to be tough" and also not even trying to save Ace with that bogus excuses
This is the guy who fought to save scumbags CDS from xebec but muh "he's Navy, he couldn't save or try save Ace"

Although those seconds were funny but Garp sucks at parenting just like Kaido who abused his own daughter

A

Akagaminoproduction

One thing I want to point out for all the power scalers out there: the last page of this chapter is the first time we saw Kaido do Thunder Bagua with two hands. When he hit Luffy, it was a one handed forehand, and when Yamato hit Ulti, it was a two handed backhand. It could just be that the backhand swing uses two hands and the forehand is one handed (like most tennis players use), but it could also be that Kaido is using his strongest Thunder Bagua only now.
what about ragnarok??

I find the innocence of Yamato extremely endearing. It was previously shown in chapter 986 how much she trusted her father to be loving to her, when she was shocked by the bombs on her wrist. And in this chapter as well, as he throws her in the dungeon, she cannot believe it. Regardless of whether or not Kaido gets a sympathetic back story, Yamato is always going to be what she is, a girl without an ounce of cynicism. Had Vivi joined the crew in their journey, she would have been that character. I cannot help but feel Yamato would fill in her shoes quite well.

Garp is a bad grandpa
Y'all defend him for abusing kids "he ad least showed love and wanted them to be tough" and also not even trying to save Ace with that bogus excuses
This is the guy who fought to save scumbags CDS from xebec but muh "he's Navy, he couldn't save or try save Ace"

Although those seconds were funny but Garp sucks at parenting just like Kaido who abused his own daughter
Garp is literally the hero of the marines, and the figurehead the world looks upon as emblematic of why the marines are good. If he publically betrays the marines in such a fashion, the marines will suffer a tremendous blow and cause some sort of schism that will kill 100s of 1000s of good soldiers.
Garp generally believes the marines are a force for good (not all marines are extremists like Akainu/Doberman), and believes pirates are generally a force for evil (not all Pirate crews are Luffy/Ace/Law)
Garp fought to save THE WORLD against the vicious existential threat of the ROCKS pirates...
Garp has lived his life under the impression that the marines can be reformed through new recruits like Coby/Helmeppo (and Luffy and Ace though that failed)

No one would say Garp is a model (grand)parent, he didn't have time to be and fobbed the work off to Dadan, but comparing him to Kaido who chained and starved his daughter is ridiculous.

Sanji fans maybe the most retarded of all superfans lmfao
Post automatically merged:

He tells the audience himself. He's on the path of the Asura
Sanji fans maybe the most retarded of all superfans lmfao

He tells the audience himself. He's on the path of the Asura
the other guy is obviously not a sanji fan lmao, he's straight up insulting sora lol

Wait that was meant seriously? I thought of it as a joke. :kobeha::kobeha:
It was lol, sanji is obviously far from being connected to wano

Status
Not open for further replies.