Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He literally tried to kill zoro... isnt it... a forced fight....and even if he did how does it make zoro a horrible person?? mr 7 no saint
Neither is zoro, also zoro could've refused to kill him, he could've just knocked him out since Mr 7 was probably pretty weak, but he didn't, as zoro says it himself, he follows a path of carnage so yeah killing is something he actually wants to do

I don't know where people got the idea that zoro is good, he's not lol, far from it he is an anti hero, where as luffy sanji and Nami, chopper etc... are genuinely good, luffy and sanji more than the rest for dozens of reasons

Zoro actually likes beating the crap out of people and killing them, he's been called out for it a few times, at Fishmen Island usopp said he didn't have to be so violent when fighting neptune and that they aren't evil pirates, and in the Manga he killed the dog that was gonna attack that little girl, he could've just threw it away, the guy can outrun bullets, but he chose to do something Because that's who zoro is, he's ruthless

Zoro is a necessary evil, I hope people realize that in his second flashback, he repeatedly stated that he is not a good guy, he just follows luffy out of respect, but if luffy did something that zoro does not respect, like forgiving usopp easily, he would just leave

A

Akagaminoproduction

Neither is zoro, also zoro could've refused to kill him, he could've just knocked him out since Mr 7 was probably pretty weak, but he didn't, as zoro says it himself, he follows a path of carnage so yeah killing is something he actually wants to do

I don't know where people got the idea that zoro is good, he's not lol, far from it he is an anti hero, where as luffy sanji and Nami, chopper etc... are genuinely good, luffy and sanji more than the rest for dozens of reasons

Zoro actually likes beating the crap out of people and killing them, he's been called out for it a few times, at Fishmen Island usopp said he didn't have to be so violent when fighting neptune and that they aren't evil pirates, and in the Manga he killed the dog that was gonna attack that little girl, he could've just threw it away, the guy can outrun bullets, but he chose to do something Because that's who zoro is, he's ruthless

Zoro is a necessary evil, I hope people realize that in his second flashback, he repeatedly stated that he is not a good guy, he just follows luffy out of respect, but if luffy did something that zoro does not respect, like forgiving usopp easily, he would just leave
He is not goody two shoes.... man does what he likes but man's not weak... and that's just his character... I dont see him evil coz we have seen evil in Onepiece pretty clearly.... mans ruthless... but luffy said that only if zoro is a nice person he would recruit him... he saw his niceness and recruited him,,,,, remember the chapter 2 panel you commented on...Zoro literally refused luffy coz pirates are seen as evil...
btw when you say antihero and necessary evil what do you mean....
Post automatically merged:

Here’s a fun fact to lighten the mood a little bit:
Nearly three percent of the ice in Antarctic glaciers is penguin urine.
we need more ice.... gotta get them penguins pissing all time high

cause no one gives a shit about Yamato
let her have some chapter... she is beyond "I am oden" act... Ushimaru put his faith on the girl....
She is strong too like grandmaster.... they can make a great duo....

Last edited by a moderator:
He is not goody two shoes.... man does what he likes but man's not weak... and that's just his character... I dont see him evil coz we have seen evil in Onepiece pretty clearly.... mans ruthless... but luffy said that only if zoro is a nice person he would recruit him... he saw his niceness and recruited him,,,,, remember the chapter 2 panel you commented on...Zoro literally refused luffy coz pirates are seen as evil...
btw when you say antihero and necessary evil what do you mean....
Checked it, you got a point, but still zoro repeatedly stated he is evil, he didn't say he's not good or said something out of humility, he compares himself to a demon

Luffy didn't think zoro was entirely a good guy. That's why they fought at whiskey peak, luffy didn't fully trust him yet

As for the anti hero part a good example would be at whiskey peak, zoro was ready to cut down a kid and a women at whisky peak because they were bounty hunters, they tried to trick him by acting as if they were innocents, but as he said "that kind of trick might have worked on a good guy, but I choose a different path" like I said he's a necessary evil

Didn't you see him say Zoro should have left luffy kill him in whiskey peak to prove that he is loyal?:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:
Didn't you hear me say that I was trolling and just applying the logic sanji haters use on zoro, it sounds dumb right? That's the point

A

Akagaminoproduction

Checked it, you got a point, but still zoro repeatedly stated he is evil, he didn't say he's not good or said something out of humility, he compares himself to a demon

Luffy didn't think zoro was entirely a good guy. That's why they fought at whiskey peak, luffy didn't fully trust him yet

As for the anti hero part a good example would be at whiskey peak, zoro was ready to cut down a kid and a women at whisky peak because they were bounty hunters, they tried to trick him by acting as if they were innocents, but as he said "that kind of trick might have worked on a good guy, but I choose a different path" like I said he's a necessary evil
he used opposite side of blade for them.... right?? so that they get out of action but dont get hurt...
I agree on whiskey peak fight... Crew was very new....
When you say antihero... what does it mean?? is it villain or what??
for devil part I dont know man he is like a god in hinduism (The destroyer of all- Mahadev his main responsibilty is to oversee destruction since what ever is created.... it has to be destroyed)

he used opposite side of blade for them.... right?? so that they get out of action but dont get hurt...
I agree on whiskey peak fight... Crew was very new....
When you say antihero... what does it mean?? is it villain or what??
for devil part I dont know man he is like a god in hinduism (The destroyer of all- Mahadev his main responsibilty is to oversee destruction since what ever is created.... it has to be destroyed)
Anti hero is like red hood from DC Comics, he took over the drug empire in Gotham, tried to kill batman, tortured joker for fun, but lowered crime levels and stopped drugs from getting sold to innocents

He did bad and unnecessary things, killed a lot of criminals some of which weren't that bad, but he did help lower crime

A

Akagaminoproduction

Anti hero is like red hood from DC Comics, he took over the drug empire in Gotham, tried to kill batman, tortured joker for fun, but lowered crime levels and stopped drugs from getting sold to innocents

He did bad and unnecessary things, killed a lot of criminals some of which weren't that bad, but he did help lower crime
Hmmm now I get your point....
Agreed zoro fits antihero category...
but I prefer it like this.... coz see luffy spared croco.... now croco helped him in ID.... now it was very convenient but in my opinion the first thing croco should do is to try to kill luffy coz he was the guy resposible for his prison tour.... sure there were jimbei and all and croco was portrayed as good too conveniently... see wapol.... man is ruining another kingdom coz he was left alive and also starting a new war(955 wapol leaks)

Probably, but it'd want to see it in an epic way, not like luffy knocking out kaido which would allow zoro to kill him, but rather a combo attack, hopefully the whole monster trio ganging up on kaido, with zoro landing the final blow
I would like to have zoro and kaido having a conversation about how death completes a person and how zoro could make his dream happen etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.