Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Akagaminoproduction

Zoro wants to kill mihawk to acquire his title, despite mihawk training him, feeding him and allowing him to stay in his house for 2 years

Zoro literally said he's evil, but he's like a useful evil, like an anti hero
but you referred to a panel of chapter 2.....
btw mihawk thing... I dont remember last time someone died fighting zoro.... highly doubt mihawk dies..... but he is not trying to murder him.... he wants to challenge him.... suppose you are cook... I learn from you.. later on I challenge you for your title.... its exactly same... now if swordsfighting result in death .... that doesn't mean zoro is bad... mihawk is fighting till death... why not give up earlier??
also I wonder about necessary evil comment context... which chapter btw...

but you referred to a panel of chapter 2.....
btw mihawk thing... I dont remember last time someone died fighting zoro.... highly doubt mihawk dies..... but he is not trying to murder him.... he wants to challenge him.... suppose you are cook... I learn from you.. later on I challenge you for your title.... its exactly same... now if swordsfighting result in death .... that doesn't mean zoro is bad... mihawk is fighting till death... why not give up earlier??
also I wonder about necessary evil comment context... which chapter btw...
Zoro killed Mr 7, that was said multiple times in alabasta

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
He's an admiral, he works with akainu and he doesn't believe in the world government since he didn't do anything against Fujitora, he's not a good guy at all lol no matter how you look at it, he's not a good guy since he works for a corrupt gouvernement and unlike coby he knows that government is corrupt
more dumb stuff jesus christ fujitora is also a good guy and works for them, so does garp so does koby and smoker and tashigi.
It's like you can't read

more dumb stuff jesus christ fujitora is also a good guy and works for them, so does garp so does koby and smoker and tashigi.
It's like you can't read
That shit escalated quickly, we were debating wether or not green bull is a monk, maybe green bull is a fake monk like Urouge but not exactly like him, as I said it's just a theory but it'd be interesting, maybe green bull is a swordsman too and will fight zoro instead of fujitora, it's just speculation

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
That shit escalated quickly, we were debating wether or not green bull is a monk, maybe green bull is a fake monk like Urouge but not exactly like him, as I said it's just a theory but it'd be interesting, maybe green bull is a swordsman too and will fight zoro instead of fujitora, it's just speculation
Greenbull is not even a monk it's an assumption you all made it's headcanon

Status
Not open for further replies.