Anime & Manga The Amount of downplaying Zoro gets from reddit and twitter is astonishing

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Its not Zorro's fault why people "downplay" him. Its his wanker fandom praising him into the sky till the sun who needs to get downplayed.

People are annoyed of them, because of everything that Zorro does could be a hint for ZKK.

Some Zorro fans downplay other characters, just to make him shine. Like blaming Luffy being a descedant of Sun God Nika, but when Zoro is a descedant of Ryuma, its again a hint for ZKK.

I really love Zorro (also Luffy and Sanji), but since i started reading in forums, i begin to hope he doesn't rise to the sun, as his hardcore fandom is the most annoying.

I just wanna see how ZKK does not happen, to see the fandom back on earth.
Cry more zkks coming and Kidd still won't do shit.

Its not Zorro's fault why people "downplay" him. Its his wanker fandom praising him into the sky till the sun who needs to get downplayed.

People are annoyed of them, because of everything that Zorro does could be a hint for ZKK.

Some Zorro fans downplay other characters, just to make him shine. Like blaming Luffy being a descedant of Sun God Nika, but when Zoro is a descedant of Ryuma, its again a hint for ZKK.

I really love Zorro (also Luffy and Sanji), but since i started reading in forums, i begin to hope he doesn't rise to the sun, as his hardcore fandom is the most annoying.

But zoros ''wankers'' only praise him to the point where his feats allow him to be. They aren't overrestimating Zoro but simply going by facts. While every other fandom is downplaying him even with his feats.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Apparently we cant theorize about ZKK?
How much does ZKK scare people? Holy shit i swear you all talk about it more than we do.

Just to be fair it wasn't 1 second. It was more than that. In that period of time zoro was able to speak to the others to move away and that they can't afford to be wiped out by the emperors. If we are being realistic here it was something about 10 - 15 seconds.
You know how It works in mangas and animes, characters who surpass light Speed that talk while fighting lmao.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
@Gol D. Roger @TheAncientCenturion stop protecting zorofanboys :josad:
noodle inherited erkan's will
Zoro guys: Mods protect Sanji fans and Zoro haters
Admirals guys: Mods protect Yonko Fans
Yonko fans: Mods protect Admiral fans
Sanji Fans: Mods protect Zoro fans
Luffy fans: The forum belongs to Zoro fans

Mods: Someone please protect us:josad:

But zoros ''wankers'' only praise him to the point where his feats allow him to be. They aren't overrestimating Zoro but simply going by facts. While every other fandom is downplaying him even with his feats.
Fighting two Yonkos at the same time (after Pica...), being completely down, getting magical drugs to be on full health again, fighting a YC1 AND beheading a yonko in the end? That doesnt sound fishy, not at all.

They would ban that and claim it was NSFW
No they would simply claim that it was forbidden Hentai. :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

Fighting two Yonkos at the same time (after Pica...), being completely down, getting magical drugs to be on full health again, fighting a YC1 AND beheading a yonko in the end? That doesnt sound fishy, not at all.
If there wasn't a foreshadowing of ZKK I would also think that it would be ridiculous. But Oda is non stop constantly foreshadowing this event. :cheers:

Just like WCI, everybody, the whole Fanbase, yes even/especially Sanji fans, criticized and shitted on Sanji. They actually shitted and hated on their fav Sanji. Then Wano started, and just like cinderella at midnight, it all changed, and everyone blamed it on Zoro fans.

I remember some Zoro fans even tried to defend Sanji in WCI, crazy as hell.

And check this, everytime Zoro fans want something for Zoro, it always comes from a place of good intention. When we wanted Zoro to get CoC, it was not spite Luffy fans, we only felt, based on what the story has shown, it makes sense. Same thing with Zoro going to the roof or fighting Kaido.

But Sanji fans, they wanted King not Queen, why? to spite Zoro fans. They want Sanji to have CoC, not because they honestly feel the character deserves or needs it, but to spite Zoro fans.

The OP fanbase, will never go to bat for Zoro, he is the only SH, the fanbase would never support or back up, and they will always make his fans to be the villains. So, it's good that Zoro fans are so tight knit and good at supporting each other in shining light on Zoro, because who the fuck else will.

I

Indigo

"We downplay him because his fandom wanks him WAY ABOVE WHAT HE CAN DO"

Zoro fans:

"Zoro will fight Kaido" - check
"Zoro will have / has CoC" - check
"Zoro will scar Kaido" - check
"Zoro won't fight Who's Who or Orochi" - check
"Zoro won't fight Queen" - check
"Zoro will fight King" - this one is half a W, because this was the Zoro fanbase was split, there were a lot of people against King (me included), but there were also many like @Peroroncino who were up for it - half check
"Zoro will fight a Yonko before a commander" - check

:kayneshrug:

next on the list:

"Zoro will master Enma to defeat King" - pending
"Zoro will turn Enma into a Black Blade" - pending
"Zoro Kills Kaido - ZKK" - pending

:cheers:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
zoro fought hawkins, killer and apoo while briefly clashing with denjiro after pica and before the yonkos and he also trained his armament using enma. but lets ignore all those to push our agendas / narratives.

if anything sanji fighting yc1 and yc2s after failing to beat daifuku and page one is fishy as all hell but i dont see you talking about those.

"getting magical drugs" it was forshadowed in zou arc. luffy ate food and recovered from being beaten down by kaido but ok zoro gets the "magical drug". i bet you wont be harping about it if kid or luffy got em instead of zoro.