2.7 will be true with ZKK since I doubt WG would allow Zoro to exceed his captain. I can see Luffy and Zoro getting Kaido's bounty split between them and added on top of their current bounties.
I personally don't see Zoro's bounty going over 2 billion unless ZKK actually happens.
Luffy surpassing Blackbeard's would by itself be a big deal but i guess BB's bounty could already be higher by the time Wano ends.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I personally don't see Zoro's bounty going over 2 billion unless ZKK actually happens.
Luffy surpassing Blackbeard's would by itself be a big deal but i guess BB's bounty could already be higher by the time Wano ends.
Well, yes lol. I said it already.

1.6 if only King.

2,7 or whatever would be if you get half of Kaido's bounty + Zoro's current one if ZKK happens.

How the fuck did he came up with 2,7? Don't watch anitubers. Adding King's bounty on top of Zoro's is just 1.6:seriously:

Or he just dropped it like that.
He had a stupid formula for example:

Sanji defeats Queen, so Sanjis bounty is gonna be the average between Queens and Kings Bounty, so 1,355bil.
In Zoro's case it has to be between Kings and Kaidous bounty, but then he started talking about Shanks and Mihawk etc. etc. - so at the end he choosed the average between King and Shanks bounty - which already condradicts this formula lol - and there you go, 2,7bil. lmao
Zoro just gets double of Kings bounty for defeating him :cantseeme:

He should have realized that this formula won't make any sense once you look at the difference between Kings and Kaidous bounty.