General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Yeah, he would need to do something between now and then. Even if that something is just a lot of focus on him lying to everyone he meets about how he’s conquered the Flying Six.

Even gags need setup to feel earned, and with how little Usopp has been utilised on Wano so far, I think a big bounty, even though it’s a gag, would leave a bad taste. If he starts to do a lot more from now on, I’d be fine with it
Yeah. I feel like I don't like Usopp's lie here. Like, when he was pinned with stuff in Dressrosa, there was a grain of truth to what he was being accused of. He was in fact responsible for defeating Sugar(though not in the way he would have liked).

I think if he is going to get a gag bounty, he needs to earn it somehow. I don't like the idea he just gets it through straight up claiming credit for shit other people did as opposed to actually doing what he claimed he did, but in a rather comedic or exaggerated fashion.

I don’t think Usopp will get a bullshit big bounty this arc.

He’s really not been a big part of Wano at all, he’s probably been the least important Strawhat the entire arc. Giving him a bigger bounty than the others, despite not focusing on him nearly as much, I don’t think that’s likely. Especially since he has Elbaf just around the corner where he really will do something amazing and potentially earn himself a big bounty (it wouldn’t surprise me if only Luffy and Usopp get a raise there, but that will depend on if the overall arc is a fighting one).

I’d like the Strawhats to all get individual, personal raises instead of generic ones like Dressrosa, the Mary’s and CP-0 provide the perfect in-series excuse for that (although we’ve never really needed excuses for how the Marines knew which Strawhat did what before) but I think it’s more likely that, M3 aside, everyone else just gets a 200 million bump.
Problem with Elbaf though is, whether or not there is gonna be marine presence there or not, which I think is unlikely as it'd most likely be an exposition arc as opposed to a main arc like Wano, Alabasta, Enies Lobby etc.. So Usopp doing sumin amazing on Elbaf doesn't guarantee a bounty raise which is why I think a gag bounty for him on Wano makes sense. Not to mention having that much on his head will forcefully draw out that Usopp awesomeness we all want to see as folks on Elbaf will view him as a significant threat ^^

Now that we know the bounties of the flying six I have a better idea of what the bounties might be.

Luffy- 5B he will defeat Kaido. The defeat of another yonkou has never been done before. Not even Roger or WB ever defeated another yonkou. And he will has the most loyal and OP crew and obviously his two wings.
Zoro- 1.8B he defeats King who’s bounty is 1.39B. His bounties have always been higher than Luffy’s previous bounty. We can’t forget that even the bounty of Marco ex first commander of whiteboard is 1.37B. It’s seems like the 2B mark is something reserved for yonkous. Silvers Rayleigh might be an exception, but we don’t know.
Sanji- 1.44B will defeat queen and is the other wing of the PK.
Yamato- 1.2B yes I already consider her a part of the SH. I think of her as >jack. She might as well be stronger than queen but has less feeds achieved. The only thing we know is her holding of kaido. But how impressive will that be to the WG we don’t know.
Jinbe-660M it’s just a guess based on who’s who bounti.
Robin-580M based on Black Marias bountie
Franky- 555M based in sasakis bounty
Brook- 444M it’s seems a brook kinda bounty
Usoop- 300M his current bounty is 200M he didn’t do much in this war as of yet. But an increase will happen. Also his first bounty was 30M the same as luffys first. And 300M is luffys bounty after Enis lobby.
Nami- she is tough I’m just gonna go 160M.
Chopper-200berry but I really hope the joke bounties are over this time and he gets something like 250M he deserves a really bounty.

Y’all really downplaying Usopp, that man is one of the most clutch straw hat of the bunch. When all the chips are down, Usopps gong to be great.

I’m sure he he will beat Jack and then prove himself in the Straw Hats vs Kaido fight. Hell earn his big bounty

Zoro- 1.8B he defeats King who’s bounty is 1.39B. His bounties have always been higher than Luffy’s previous bounty. We can’t forget that even the bounty of Marco ex first commander of whiteboard is 1.37B. It’s seems like the 2B mark is something reserved for yonkous. Silvers Rayleigh might be an exception, but we don’t know.
Sanji- 1.44B will defeat queen and is the other wing of the PK.
So Zoro gets 410mil. more than King for defeating him and Sanji gets 110mil. more than Queen for defeating him? How does that make any sense? lol

1.5Bilion seem like a special mark not easy to pass. Marco who was stated to be one of the few pirates capable of defeating BB and the second in command of WB has surpassed it. I even have doubts that Zoro might surpass it. Honestly the 2B mark seems something that even Rayleigh might not have passed. I do expect Zoro and Sanji to surpass it but later. The wings of PK to have to be capable of defeating admirals. And the 2B mark seems something that the admirals are at.

Problem with Elbaf though is, whether or not there is gonna be marine presence there or not, which I think is unlikely as it'd most likely be an exposition arc as opposed to a main arc like Wano, Alabasta, Enies Lobby etc.. So Usopp doing sumin amazing on Elbaf doesn't guarantee a bounty raise which is why I think a gag bounty for him on Wano makes sense. Not to mention having that much on his head will forcefully draw out that Usopp awesomeness we all want to see as folks on Elbaf will view him as a significant threat ^^
After the events of Wano/the Reverie I expect the entire One Piece world to go into chaos since Oda’s said it‘s the final stages of the story, so I don’t expect Elbaf to be just an exposition arc. We’ve been waiting to see it now since Little Garden, I’d be very surprised if it was an exposition arc like Zou. It probably will not be a Dressrosa/Wano style arc with a load of one vs one fights at the end, but I do think it’ll be more like Skypiea or WCI.

As for reporting what happens there, I think we’ve got good reason to expect that the World Gov will have some sort of presence there. There’s the Giant Squad from the Marines that came about because of Mother Carmel, Oda could even use it to introduce Vegapunk, maybe have him being there examining giants to try and work gigantification/cure the Punk Hazard kids.

Hum, the Tobi Roppo’s bounties are a big game changer in regard to next bounty raises. It would make sense for Jinbe, Franky and Robin to surpass Sasaki, WW and BM’s bounties because they completely overpowered them in a 1v1. However Nami received massive help from Big Mom and CP-0 probably knows it so I don’t think they would consider her a bigger threat than Ulti for beating her when she was already half dead.

- Jinbe : 838M
- Robin : 530M
- Franky : 494M
- Usopp : 300M
- Brook : 283M
- Nami : 266M
- Chopper : 200M

So basically a 400M increase for the most impressive ones, a 200M increase for those a bit less impressive and only a 100M increase for Usopp. This is based on what they’ve done so far, I could easily give 400M or even 500M (which was my original guess) to Usopp if he gets bigger feats.

Chopper is a big question mark for me because he could be considered very dangerous for being able to produce a cure in such a short amount of time to counter Queen’s virus. But it could very well not be considered a big deal. I’m gonna give him 200 million for now.

And there’s of course the two wings of the PK. It’s really difficult to estimate their next bounty, considering they’re facing 1.3+ billion guys. Putting them above King and Queen would mean giving them a crazy high increase, at least a billion raise. It’s a bit more believable for Zoro because of his rooftop feats and him not being at WCI, but still. So I don’t know, but in the meantime I’m gonna assume they’re gonna surpass their opponent’s bounty.

- Zoro : 1.520B
- Sanji : 1.377B

bounty's idea by sawyer7mage(but I tweaked it a little bit)

Luffy: 4.056B (a little bit higher than shanks who has 4.048B and 56 as his trademark number in one piece)

Zoro: 1.818B (average of King's and BB's bounty)

Sanji: 1.360B (average of Queen's and King's Bounty)

Jimbei: 773M (average of Who's who and Jack's bounty)

Ussop: 690M (Sum of Ulti and Page one's Bounty)

Robin: 513M (average of BM and Who's who)

Franky: 476M (average of Sasaki and BM)

Brook: 460M (Based on previous bounty difference between Nami, Brook and Franky)

Nami: 436M (average of ulti and sasaki)

Chopper: IDK

I'm going with

Luffy 2.6 Billion
Zoro 1.24 Billion
Sanji 830 Million
Jinbei 660 Million
Usopp 500 Million
Franky 444 Million
Robin 400 Million
Brook 383 Million
Nami 366 Million
Chopper 300 Million

Zoro might be even 1.1 or 1.2 i had to scale him down based on King and Marco..
Changed my mind..

Luffy 2.8 Billion
Zoro 1.33 Billion
Sanji 920 Million
Jinbei 790 Million
Usopp 500 Million
Robin 480 Million
Franky 450 Million
Chopper 400 Million
Brook 380 Million
Nami 360 Million

Usopp is probably going to have a bigger bounty than Jinbei I reckon, especially if he gets credit for taking out two of the flying six.
Yeah, but Jinbei might get a bump for his notoriety alone, CP-0 was talking about him and WsW, specially their leader saying that its '' that Jinbei '' some high praise from the guy who seems to be leading CP-0..

At least 700 Million for Jinbei, also if Usopp gets the credit for that it doesn't necessarly mean 400+290, if it was the case Luffy would be 1.917 Billion after WCI... I think 500 Million is good for Usopp's fake hype to keep on going..

Yeah, but Jinbei might get a bump for his notoriety alone, CP-0 was talking about him and WsW, specially their leader saying that its '' that Jinbei '' some high praise from the guy who seems to be leading CP-0..

At least 700 Million for Jinbei, also if Usopp gets the credit for that it doesn't necessarly mean 400+290, if it was the case Luffy would be 1.917 Billion after WCI... I think 500 Million is good for Usopp's fake hype to keep on going..
No, but he is also claiming he is a freaking conqueror as well.

Usopp's fake hype is going to be the death of me when he becomes the 4th highest bounty in the crew lol.

He's going to outshine freaking Jinbei. 100%.

Thats just how Oda is lol.

No, but he is also claiming he is a freaking conqueror as well.

Usopp's fake hype is going to be the death of me when he becomes the 4th highest bounty in the crew lol.

He's going to outshine freaking Jinbei. 100%.

Thats just how Oda is lol.
I mean Luffy got Conqueror and the Marines witnessed it at Marineford, he only got +100 Million, its still possible for Usopp fake CoC to be more important since he's not a well known crewmate in Luffy's crew, i don't know..

I do think he's going to have the 4th highest Bounty in the crew too, although i was thinking more at Elbaf..

Luffy- 3.15 B.

Zoro-1.55 B
Sanji-1.34 B

Jinbei-720 M

Robin-500M
Franky- 480M
Brook-400M

Nami-405M
Ussop-350M
Chopper-200M.

Others:

Kid-1.75B
Law-1.59 B
Killer-1B
Apoo-700M
Yamato-950M.
Post automatically merged:

I’m sure he he will beat Jack and then prove himself in the Straw Hats vs Kaido fight. Hell earn his big bounty
Maybe back then but we are reaching the end of the arc and Ussop has been the most underwhelming Sh in the entire raid so i don't think he gets/deserves a huge increase but this is Oda, he might pull it off even though it's bullshit.

Last edited:
Marco held off an Admiral too is he on that level?

Only the one who captured Yamato had the right to challenge a calamity, so WsW wanted to make sure they get it before Sasaki.. Its not power related, its a race against time and efficiency..

Unless he's always in Franky Shogun like Crackers in his Biscuit soldier, its not Franky's level..

Until Sanji show something more impressive than Jinbei, you know how it is..
This makes no sense
:crazwhat::odenugh: