General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
at this point Mihawk having greater bounty than first commanders is a very big deal as no other pirate is supposed to have that high bounty except Yonko themselves and it is not possible of single individual to get bounty similar to Yonko who command a whole army
1.5Billion for Mihawk would be fitting but very underwhelming considering his strength alone and not being Yonko
and why is Oda saying Shanks has the most Balanced crew, how can you call 3.5x difference in bounty as balance, when/if Beckman has bounty of -1.5 Billion and Shanks having +4Billion

I think its very impressive that Ulti's Bounty is 400 Million when she's only 22 years old.. If you compare with Zoro and Sanji who are the main protagonists and have Bounties of 320 and 330 Million.. For a secondary character to have such Bounty at such a young age is a feat on its own..

Let me know if there are other characters like Ulti with a big Bounty that i missed..
Pedro got his first bounty of 382 million when he was 17 years old.

Its very unlikely that it was Pedro's first bounty and also as for when the nox pirates started to be treated as wanted criminals..

Yes Pedro was 17 years old when he left Zou..
He was 22 when Pekoms and the crew split..
And he was 27 when he came back to Zou..

That's 10 year gap

With BM and Sasaki’s bounties revealed I won’t be surprised if Robin got an increased bounty to 530M while Franky to 494M(mostly a gag for not reaching that 500M range) Brook honestly deserve to be nearly as much, but he hasn’t faced an opponent with as much of a bounty!

Not sure if I agree with Oden's, Benn Beckman's or Rayleighs, but I could see the other ones TBH. I'd probably flip Jozu and Vista's bounties, or maybe give Jozu Oden's bounty there, so have Jozu at 922,2 and Vista remain at 825.

Ivankov and Koala's make sense.

Mihawk's bounty also makes sense to me.

Benn Beckman's and Raylieghs bounties are too high for me.

Not sure if I agree with Oden's, Benn Beckman's or Rayleighs, but I could see the other ones TBH. I'd probably flip Jozu and Vista's bounties, or maybe give Jozu Oden's bounty there, so have Jozu at 922,2 and Vista remain at 825.

Ivankov and Koala's make sense.

Mihawk's bounty also makes sense to me.

Benn Beckman's and Raylieghs bounties are too high for me.
Oden’s is a reference to him coming so close, yet so far to defeating Kaido.

Beckman has had history of being an Emperor’s vice captain with worth behind it and Mihawk seems a little too exceptional to be put in the 1-1.5 billion range with Marco and the others. He’s not an Emperor or a vice captain himself though, making Blackbeard’s 2.2 billion bounty as Emperor more exceptional.

Rayleigh’s is lower than Shanks’ bounty and over 2 billion less than Roger’s bounty. Can see why some would say it’s too high though.

Oden’s is a reference to him coming so close, yet so far to defeating Kaido.

Beckman has had history of being an Emperor’s vice captain with worth behind it and Mihawk seems a little too exceptional to be put in the 1-1.5 billion range with Marco and the others. He’s not an Emperor or a vice captain himself though, making Blackbeard’s 2.2 billion bounty as Emperor more exceptional.

Rayleigh’s is lower than Shanks’ bounty and over 2 billion less than Roger’s bounty. Can see why some would say it’s too high though.
I don't think that Rayliegh's bounty would be greater than any emperors currently, and I think that Benn Beckman's claims of being vice captain are exaggerated by the fanbase.

How much higher would Ivankov's be?
Sabo is presumably second in command as chief of staff with a 602 million bounty and Ivan as a commander seems to be Dragon’s closest affiliate aside from Sabo himself, and may be above Betty‘s 457 million bounty as well as the other commanders’.
Post automatically merged:

I don't think that Rayliegh's bounty would be greater than any emperors currently, and I think that Benn Beckman's claims of being vice captain are exaggerated by the fanbase.
Fair enough. Rayleigh’s speculative bounty only surpasses Blackbeard’s bounty in that regard though, who’s relatively a newbie Emperor while Rayleigh had presumably spent many years being the past Pirate King’s vice captain with worth to it.

Last edited:
Courtesy of @playa4321

Post automatically merged:

Slightly higher quality version updated with Hawkins and Apoo

Maybe I should try one for the Big Mum pirates...We don't really have a bounty poster for snack sadly.

Last edited:
That wasn’t necessarily his first bounty; however, his bounty was inflated due to his crews goal. Specifically hunting down the poneglyphs. A child got a 79 million berry bounty for just being able to read them. A legitimate pirate crew with decent strength that can fight and is interested in collecting poneglyphs definitely would lead to a high bounty.