Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Akagaminoproduction

What do you mean by mirror image
I am solver man like everyone else.... I dont know more than I wrote.... mirror image ... whose?? I dont know... I am trying to figure out all the things and will comment whatever I have...
I am not spoiler provider mate... but I can say this much that water mountain image is for reflection/mirror image... something exactly same....

I’m all for a good conspiracy theory, but I’d like to see some backup on this before I decide whether or not I wanna entertain this notion.
It's not a conspiracy theory, I myself don't believe in conspiracy theories, but I know a lot about "intelligence agencies" since I know people who once were in "KGB" most of them are in their 70s right now. "Intelligence agencies" have always had their saying in the media, especially in the movies and "news tv." Controlling the narrative is not a new thing, it depends which agenda the "state" has. Back in the "cald war" it was common for the CIA=Hollywood to print movies with narratives such as: Russians bad, Communism=genocide, Russians are scary etc. You know, there's thing called "soft power" you should read about.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It's not a conspiracy theory, I myself don't believe in conspiracy theories, but I know a lot about "intelligence agencies" since I know people who once were in "KGB" most of them are in their 70s right now. "Intelligence agencies" have always had their saying in the media, especially in the movies and "news tv." Controlling the narrative is not a new thing, it depends which agenda the "state" has. Back in the "cald war" it was common for the CIA=Hollywood to print movies with narratives such as: Russians bad, Communism=genocide, Russians are scary etc. You know, there's thing called "soft power" you should read about.
I’m not denying that the “soft power” of suggestion is a real thing; there’s more than one reason why they call the lectern of the President of the United States the “bully pulpit,” world leaders and the organizations they control ostensibly use certain pieces of media to work against the people they’re meant to serve all the time. To say that this is the overarching principle in Hollywood instead of the exception proving the rule seems like painting with too broad a brush to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.