Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It may be possible that Oda just straight up turns Momo into a Luffy/Yamato level fighter. Not like he'll stand in the back watching them fight unless he has to lift Onigashima while Luffy has to take Kaido down.

Nah, I rather think they were forced to be incomplete awakening users by Vegapunk. I'm sure that Oda, if he reveals a top tier awakening zoan, wouldn't make it as anticlimatic as you imagine it to be.
Alone the fact thatthe flying six who are>>>>>>>>>Jailer beast didn't have awakenend Zoan tells you that these one get forced to get half ass awakening. Monsterpoint is most like the real form who showing what happen if someone awake his zoan.

It may be possible that Oda just straight up turns Momo into a Luffy/Yamato level fighter. Not like he'll stand in the back watching them fight unless he has to lift Onigashima while Luffy has to take Kaido down.
Momo won't do anything against Kaido....at best he may be mount for Luffy against Kaido....or he better be involved in stopping onigaishima from landing on flower capital....that way he can prove his worth.....Momo doing anything to Kaido is the worst Oda can write....but we have Raizou injuring Kaido...so I won't put past Momo doing something to Kaido....

Status
Not open for further replies.