Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But thats what needs to happen. No one can hurt Kaido without using ACoC. So Momo would need it himself to hurt Kaido. Thats what makes the writing bad, if Momo ends up hurting Kaido.
There are legends about Dragons being able to bypass other dragons scales and hurt them

Momo can be a special case in that regard according to myths… that’s how I see it…

Also, just for the info, you can hurt Kaido without CoC, but the damage will not last, he will heal…

We saw scabbards hurt him with ACoA, but the damage won’t last because they are not ACoC…

Also, fire can hurt him, but it should be strong fire… which was shown with Raizo returning his boro breath on him…. So I would say a mera mera user can actually land hurtful blows on him… or magma…etc!

He MIGHT be vulnerable to other elements but we have yet to see

Because hat im telling you bro, Momotaro is happening and the "Oni" get "defeated" and Onigashima get stopped to land on flower capital, until Kaido pulling out his Flashback and show his awakening and kick the ass of the Momotaro troup again. Onigashima landing on Wano not going be the "birdcage" moment, it is Kaido going rampagne on wano overall with awakening.
What awakening?
You guys act like it's a form or some shit. His healing abilities probably already are part of his awakening. As far as we know the awakening increases all their stats and their regeneration speed, Kaidou heals pretty much any damage instantly - sounds like awakening to me.

Momo won't do anything against Kaido....at best he may be mount for Luffy against Kaido....or he better be involved in stopping onigaishima from landing on flower capital....that way he can prove his worth.....Momo doing anything to Kaido is the worst Oda can write....but we have Raizou injuring Kaido...so I won't put past Momo doing something to Kaido....
Momo has to shut Kaido's mouth for the disrespect in the past so he gotta prove himself somehow. Nothing against him stopping Onigashima, we all expect that but if he starts rocking some Togen totsuka level swordsmanship then
:kuzanope:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Marco is admiral level and he is YC1. Luffy after beating a YC1 was one shot by Kaido. Now he is much stronger.

Base Kadio beats any admiral.
How does that translate to this? Lmfao man if you are not getting more and more stubborn.

What did Marco even accomplish against an admiral bar using his stamina to stall one? You know what would have happened once depleted or even against Teach amirite?

How is Base Kaido defeating an admiral into this equation?

You gotta attempt to disentangle it again my friend. :goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.