Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He never said that. Yamato stated that. He simply confirmed that this isn't a game. I mean did people not read chapters back that he states that he wants yamato to rule. Dude even used her fruit as a reason for her to stay saying that she can be the protector of wano. Why the hell would he still want to kill her when that goes against his plans. Articulate and read people
Yamato: he's trying to kill me!
Kaido : im trying to kill you
Samurai in flashbacks: oh shit shes actually going to starve

You: kaido is holding back

Exactly thats what I think too. It would be ridiculous if Momo has suddenly ACoC or even any Haki type just by aging artifically.
Well as a kid Oda gave him some pretty good CoO and he has the voice of all things power too so that probably contributes to his decent CoO.

Wouldn't surprise me if he bullshits Momo's power, we know he's gonna do something significant enough to Kaido to make him changie his view on Oden's son, he always looked down on him because he was a mere child, that will change.

Not saying I am a fan of that by any means just that Oda can bs that somehow.

Kaido transformed, stood up and bonked Oden before he could even turn around
Tougen Totsuka was a fluke! Oden couldn't even get close to the dragon form aka fodder remover aka flying punching bag kaido for hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.