Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"sanji fans should drop one piece the moment he is fighting a yc2 after almost dying from a nosebleed in fishman island"

what you're talking about sounds exactly like this LMFAO
I don't disagree with that. Sanji and Zoro will defeat Queen and King faster than Luffy against craker, Katakuri. I just arguing with someone when someone says Momo doing anything to Kaidou is absolute asspull.

NO you will not
LMAO

And Momo will scar hurt Kaido in one way or another....
He's destined to do it, just like Zoro was destined to scar Kaido before the arc began... Momo is destined to contribute to Kaido's defeat by the simple legend of Momotaro.... Oda could have made creating flaming cloud isn't affected by his dragon size.... he could have easily made Momo able to generate many clouds even as a small dragon... to lift Onigashima

The whole reason he turned big was not so he can kill a weakling like orochi.... his legend with Momotaro is destiny... him being big factor in Kaido's defeat and hurting him is just a matter of time
Headcanon
Zoro was destined to repeat ryuma's legend.
Momo is not distined to defeat kaido, the strong pirates who lead the new generation are the one distined to do that.
Momo got matured for the sole reason to carry luffy and to stop onigashima from falling.
Momo might die against kaido, but he also must not die, so he won't risk fighting him.

Get your facts straight.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I don't disagree with that. Sanji and Zoro will defeat Queen and King faster than Luffy against craker, Katakuri. I just arguing with someone when someone says Momo doing anything to Kaidou is absolute asspull.
so you think momo cutting kaido out of no where is not an asspull?
especially when oda has previously told in the series that haki and physical body have no correlation.

Let me be a mental scar due to him looking like Oden :whitepress:
We all know this will not be the extent of it...so why do you guys keep in denial....
You can say you hate it... but denying something that is BOUND to happen is not gonna do you any good

Denying that Momo will hurt Kaido is equal right now to denying that Zoro or Sanji will beat King and Queen... it's inevitable... it's written all over it

Most natural and logical progression. Hahahaha. Biggest joke. He didn't get any mid fight power up? The dude can cut fire out of nowhere. Can tank hakai when way weaker attack can put him on bed for one day. What was that BOAT thing then? Please stop with jokes. You are killing me. 🤣🤣🤣
Zoro is training all the time, you should be thankful he didn't show more abilities.

I can see him landing a scar in one of the merriest case scenarios but still that is such a stretch considering he is supposed to wield no substantial haki mastery unlike Zoro unless Oda pulled that off the cylinder as well somehow.

Headcanon
Zoro was destined to repeat ryuma's legend.
Momo is not distined to defeat kaido, the strong pirates who lead the new generation are the one distined to do that.
Momo got matured for the sole reason to carry luffy and to stop onigashima from falling.
Momo might die against kaido, but he also must not die, so he won't risk fighting him.

Get your facts straight.
I'm waiting for your rant comments in the next upcoming chapters, so that we know who's the one who needs to get his facts staright LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.