Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Akagaminoproduction

Water7 has the worst powerscaling in one piece. The only reason people accept them is because it was enjoyable to read.
atleast we had aokiji entrance to explain gear and ample drawbacks of gears.... btw no one was oneshotted in water 7 so not this much asspull... both zoro/luffy were stuck so couldn't comeback...
and luffy had high extreme diff.... toughest fight till then...

Nice spoilers!!
Thanks guys!!
Why so much hate?
Where the heck are the Luffy fans? Lol..
Yamato,momo and luffy, now only Marco is missing for the momotaro theory. Well done to those who predicted it..
I hope oda gives us super double spreads from their fight and well executed fight scenes..
The true Momotaro fight will take place in a few chapters when Sanji and Zoro come to the rooftop. I think we’re going to get dueling dragons for a bit until then.

kaido took an attack which was coated in adv CoC (confirmed in the vivre cards btw) while oden took a no named club to the head.

boro breath is in no way even comparable to togen totsuka.

it is. there is no conquerors haki. might be basic armament haki but that's it.
oda already revealed thunder bagua in chapter 923 btw so there is no reason to hide a thunder bagua in this chapter.
and the only other attack he showed using the club is ragnaraku, which had adv CoC. the attack which defeated oden clearly did not have any adv CoC.
Doesn't change the fact that Oda wanted to hide Kaido's thecnique, ha has done it before.

If you're suggesting that Kaido was holding back against Oden then we have to stop here. Oden had advanced CoC and Advanced CoA, he could have protected himself with it if it wasn't for the cheap shot. We all know that for some fucked up reason Oda wanted Oden to mid diff him, I don't know why but that's another reason why power levels don't exist in post-timskip.

i completely forgot about drake vs apoo,it's been so long:josad:
The worst thing is that we're not even sure they are fighting each other:
- CH. 997 Zoro temporarily KOs Apoo
- CH. 998 Drake stops Apoo who was back on his feet
- CH. 1006 Apoo is keeping the distante from Drake, who's protecting the tower in which Chopper was producing the antibody (with prime Hyogoro).

I mean, after that the antibody was officially produced, Chopper kept Queen occupied for 30 minutes circa, Sanji took Chopper Place and fight for sometime. Marco was overpowered and Sanji too.
I dunno why Oda is doing this, but the way Oda is sacrificing SNs panel time to give it to Scabbards or weaker Strawhats is the reason why I won't value Wano as a 10/10 arc.

Nice spoilers!!
Thanks guys!!
Why so much hate?
Where the heck are the Luffy fans? Lol..
Yamato,momo and luffy, now only Marco is missing for the momotaro theory. Well done to those who predicted it..
I hope oda gives us super double spreads from their fight and well executed fight scenes..
I would rather have had Luffy and Zoro against Kaido:few: Yamato was asspulled 70 chapters into the arc when the raid already started without any set-up, Marco is part of the old generation and Momo has no business fighting Kaido. :whitepress:
I would rather have Luffy 1 vs 1 Kaido over this

1031 is gonna be big.
aha...I see....
funny how all 3 can work
"Inspired by this video, Yuderon correctly predicted the chapter jinbei was joining and that onigashma would get moved to the flower capital. In the video at the time stamp Yuderon explains the word play and then mentions the next big one being chapter 1031. With the options being:

>10(ten) 31(sai) -> Heavenly Disaster (possible outcome onigashma falls on the flower capital)
>10(ten) 31(sai) -> Genius (Chapter is about vegapunk)
>10(too) 31(michi)->The long way(Chapter could be about the road poneglyph) "
As I said Genius doesn´t would make sense, the long way could make sense but I believe in Heavenly Disaster.
Let play this one out, either it meaning Onigashima falling down or disaster could mean for the calamity to going all out, well im hyped to reach that chapter.^^

Boro Breath turns into Star Breath. Its a million degrees, the alliance turn into plasma. End of One Piece.
:steef::steef::steef:
the whole chapter is about Roof piece 2.0? :crazwhat::crazwhat:
Roofpiece 2.0??
:steef::steef:
Just switched with characters, but we get roofpiece again.
:steef:

The worst thing is that we're not even dire that they are fighting each other:
- CH. 997 Zoro temporarily KOs Apoo
- CH. 998 Drake stops Apoo who was back on his feet
- CH. 1006 Apoo is keeping the distante from Drake, who's protecting the tower in which Chopper was producing the antibody (with prime Hyogoro).

I mean, after that the antibody was officially produced, Chopper kept Queen occupied for 30 minutes circa, Sanji took Chopper Place and fight for sometime. Marco was overpowered and Sanji too.
I dunno why Oda is doing this, but the way Oda is sacrificing SNs panel time to give it to Scabbards or weaker Strawhats is the reason why I won't value Wano as a 10/10 arc.
It’s because Supernovas are just less prominent in the plot?

A

Akagaminoproduction

Zoro wants to be the Strongest Swordsman in the World. Sanji just wants to find the all blue. The fact that a chef is ambiguously as strong as the guy who wants to be the World's Strongest Swordsman is already a win for Sanji.

Though no doubt zoro will always be above sanji.. but the fact he ain't so above him so go and sleep cause sanji don;t care about fighting unlike zoro:optimistic:
he does want ot strong enough for crew....
and as sanji bois always say.... there is no vice captain then why back down ??
I am not downplaying sanji here but his fans who try to drag zoro down.... His character has much more than half crew combined....I do love him....
try to hype him up instead of zoro down....

Status
Not open for further replies.