Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather have had Luffy and Zoro against Kaido:few: Yamato was asspulled 70 chapters into the arc when the raid already started without any set-up, Marco is part of the old generation and Momo has no business fighting Kaido. :whitepress:
I would rather have Luffy 1 vs 1 Kaido over this
I don't want yamato to fight kaido... even though i don't want zoro to kill kaido either but i prefer ZKK then some wanna be oden to stand side by side with luffy and take away his 1v1...
though maybe the momotaro theory points towards luffy, momo, hiyori vs kaido... but don;t worry if that happens oda won;t give momo some super strenght out of nowhere... the main guy will be luffy ofc

I

Indigo

Who wants to bet that when we cut back to Zoro and Sanji, both of their fights have been going on off screen and we see that Sanji is already using the Raid Suit and King is alreday in hybrid, all 4 fighters look a little bit damaged already, and we just watch the final moments of the fight

just like the F6 fights?

1 Chapter for Sanji and 1 Chapter for Zoro

I'm pretty sure about this.

Oda doing the same thing this time around.

S

stealthblack

Now for marco to get on the roof, to make the full momotaro story team.

Unless Zoro will cut the Wings of King, glue it on his back, and pretend Like he is the rooster from the momotaro story. ZKK

A

Akagaminoproduction

Zoro and Luffy were literally swatted away like flies by Kaku and lucci
thrown back != defeat .... they weren't even hurt...
jinbei threw BM away as well btw....
if something is bad writing it is bad writing... I am a fan... I spend money on his volume... I will call out things I dont find good... I am not doing a character war here but saying whats a bad written chapter/story is...

Who wants to bet that when we cut back to Zoro and Sanji, both of their fights have been going on off screen and we see that Sanji is already using the Raid Suit and King is alreday in hybrid, all 4 fighters look a little bit damaged already, and we just watch the final moments of the fight

just like the F6 fights?

1 Chapter for Sanji and 1 Chapter for Zoro

I'm pretty sure about this.

Oda doing the same thing this time around.
:crazwhat:

eh we need to get chapters like these out of the way. Momotaro was going to happen, and Momo had to get over his fear of flying.
Yeah, I know. Still annoying tho.
And I'm not one of those that usually complains but c'mon...

arent most of these nerds dont even care about side battle and all they want is the rooftop shit? or these nerds have changed their mind now?
Depends, I prefer under the dome as of now

It’s because Supernovas are just less prominent in the plot?
In a war that will change the future of the world? Nah, Apoo actions are more dangerous and significative for the plot than Brook actions.
A war in which the main stars are the SHs can't be taken as seriously as a warm in which the mai stars are the SNs.
And this use going smooth for 5 of them, the other 3 tho...

I don't want yamato to fight kaido... even though i don't want zoro to kill kaido either but i prefer ZKK then some wanna be oden to stand side by side with luffy and take away his 1v1...
though maybe the momotaro theory points towards luffy, momo, hiyori vs kaido... but don;t worry if that happens oda won;t give momo some super strenght out of nowhere... the main guy will be luffy ofc
I hope the extras get off the roof and the fight switches to a more proper 1 vs 1 at some point. I think Kaido fought enough opponents and got wounded enough to make a Luffy win believable.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Doesn't change the fact that Oda wanted to hide Kaido's thecnique, ha has done it before.

If you're suggesting that Kaido was holding back against Oden then we have to stop here. Oden had advanced CoC and Advanced CoA, he could have protected himself with it if it wasn't for the cheap shot. We all know that for some fucked up reason Oda wanted Oden to mid diff him, I don't know why but that's another reason why power levels don't exist in post-timskip.
i dont have to "suggest" anything LMAO. it is crystal clear in the manga. kaido did not use adv CoC when he striked down oden.

i agree that the powerscaling in one piece can be wonky at times but claiming that power levels dont exist because your headcanon is proven wrong by the manga is insane levels of copium.

thrown back != defeat .... they weren't even hurt...
jinbei threw BM away as well btw....
if something is bad writing it is bad writing... I am a fan... I spend money on his volume... I will call out things I dont find good... I am not doing a character war here but saying whats a bad written chapter/story is...
It’s not good writing, but it’s no worse than one pieces power level writing in general. And they were defeated literally that was stated outright.

But again, this is just something you need to accept when Oda says he’s heavily influenced by Dragonball which created power inconsistency.

Yeah, I know. Still annoying tho.
And I'm not one of those that usually complains but c'mon...

Depends, I prefer under the dome as of now

In a war that will change the future of the world? Nah, Apoo actions are more dangerous and significative for the plot than Brook actions.
A war in which the main stars are the SHs can't be taken as seriously as a warm in which the mai stars are the SNs.
And this use going smooth for 5 of them, the other 3 tho...
Dude the straw hats are the main stars. The supernova aren’t even close to their importance in this war or this plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.