Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking about sanji character here actually.... zoro character is pretty ordinary....

This right here is a true sanji fan.... Sanji fans actually have a huge W because sanji is a cook yet in monster trio... Sanji speciality is cooking food ... most of sanji fans just want him stronger and take L in powerscaling not realizing the true meaning of a character...
zoro does so much just to be above sanji... thats a huge W right there... dude respresent many of guys here in manga by his pervy gag.... breaking 4th wall...
That's not exactly the point of his character, sanji is about kindness and selflessness, him being so strong even though it's not his dream actually adds more depth and shows how far he's willing to go for others

Zoro being stronger makes sense, sanji being right behind him also does

A

Akagaminoproduction

That's not exactly the point of his character, sanji is about kindness and selflessness, him being so strong even though it's not his dream actually adds more depth and shows how far he's willing to go for others

Zoro being stronger makes sense, sanji being right behind him also does
I just wrote one point of his character.... his job... I agree to above

Oden never mid diff'd him. The one who got mid diff'd was Oden lol.
And mid diff'd is me being respectful.
He got one shotted if we're being honest, he was treated like how Ulti was treated by Yamato.
Oden first fought through thousands of Kaido's men while Kaido was hiding behind them and constantly cheap shooting him, then he attacked him so fast that Kaido couldn't even react to it. Kaido screamed from the pain and fell unconscious, Oden charged to finish him off but the old hag distracted him so that Kaido could get up and cheap shoot Oden with all his might. That's the definition of "mid diff."

Status
Not open for further replies.