Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Zoro and sanji are probably gonna fight him at the end, the wings of the pirate king representing the pheasant, plus it's luffy's biggest fight yet and it will determine who is the closest to becoming the pirate king, the two wings are most likely gonna be part of it
Komurasaki is the pheasant as Yuderon predicted

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
I saw ever Kurosawa movie buddy and Yamato's scene is still a rehash. Learn the difference between inspirations from a movie and rehashing from actual scenes before trying to lecture me on my understanding of the series because I called out sideboobs character for what she is.
If you had seen Kurosawa's works, you would instantly realize that the entire wano arc has been loosely inspired by 7 Samurai. Yet, you didnt realize the obvious inspiration taken from Luffy's scene with Tama, Yamato's scene with the Samurai (after which she explicitly says that she'll fight on the side of wano in the battle 20 years later).

You didn't "call out sideboobs character for what she is". You were hating on a character based on nothing but your misunderstanding of her purpose in this arc. I am not saying that there aren't flaws in her character/narrative/action. I understand if you provide atleast legitimate reasons to dislike a character. Your hate is just baseless and hollow lmfao.

Since you were out here asking for reasons to like Yamato, after COVID and as someone who is still stuck in lockdown, I heavily relate to her dream of wanting to be free, going on adventures and exploring the world.

Zoro and sanji are probably gonna fight him at the end, the wings of the pirate king representing the pheasant, plus it's luffy's biggest fight yet and it will determine who is the closest to becoming the pirate king, the two wings are most likely gonna be part of it
Copium. Luffy yamato gonna be enough this time round. Plus I don’t see zoro running around after the drug wears off

awww don't worry all you have to do is jump from the top of your house and escape from this world where sanji treats calamity like a bitch and luffy learning to imbue AdvcCoC into his attacks just after he learning coating ryuo
like lol... he just needed to coat his advcCOC instead of ryuo this time.. and as kaido said he didn't do it perfectly.. and i am sure you must have had a hard time when luffy learned Advc. observation haki in a single fight :seriously:
:choppawhat:

At least Katakuri's fight was built so that Luffy was taken to the absolute extreme to develop his AdvcCoO/FS to overcome Kuri, while in Wano he took a hit from AdvcCoA + AdvcCoC and when it rises, could magically use CoC in their attacks as if he had experience using this feature for a long time. So I guess your comparison was pretty weird not to say a hell of a shitload.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
That only happened after she read his logbook though.
She was charmed by his badassery at the hour of legend, that's the first reason, then she adopted everything he stood for that he wrote in the logbook.
As a child, weren't you impressed by someone's badassery? the entire nation of wano was impressed by oden's badassery during the hour of legends.

Zoro is my favourite strawhat because of how badass he was when i watched One Piece while growing up. Her character makes a lot of sense given her life experiences although Im not gonna pretend like there arent any flaws. Reducing all that to just "sideboob fanservice" is borderline delusional.

:choppawhat:

At least Katakuri's fight was built so that Luffy was taken to the absolute extreme to develop his AdvcCoO/FS to overcome Kuri, while in Wano he took a hit from AdvcCoA + AdvcCoC and when he got up he could magically imbue CoC in his attacks how to dominate or had experience using this feature a long time. So I guess your comparison was pretty weird not to say a hell of a shitload.
Your avi :crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.