Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh, twisted narratives and Zoro downplay again.

Kaido already clearly established that Luffy's ceiling is up there with the very best of adv CoC users and some of the greatest fighters of all time with this panel.

All he says to Luffy is that he won't be able to do it now because he is close to dying after getting hit with multiple attacks from Kaido.

Zoro used Ashura and recreated Oden's feat on Hybrid Kaido (> Dragon Kaido) after breaking more than half of his bones. It is almost guaranteed that a fully fit Zoro would do more damage. It is not a massive L like you claim to be after twisting the narratives.

When did punches started scarring people?
And Roger's Kamusari was an air slash and not a physical one which Oden blocks with his swords. It is clearly depicted that there is no contact between Roger's blade and Oden.
Bro you can't do that. You cannot use logic and context. Reddit user won't like it bro, they will end up using their tiny deformed braincells left after licking Oda ass

A

Akagaminoproduction

Well if Zunisha's unintentional screams could stun and disable Luffy and Momo, the mechanism for action is there already.
This is the most one piece thing to happen and I can see this happening... damn man I could never imagine VOAT can be used in battle...... dude this is fucking gold level theory if you think about luffy's character... man is made for pulling shit like this efficiently....have my respect
Post automatically merged:

Nah it doesn't, it's all Zoro
I know..... I was telling the excuse people use

I saw a hint about Snakeman returning in the waiting room. If that's true, that would be very apt vs Kaido?
I want to see Luffy changing between G4 forms quickly and dynamically, we saw him quick change out of G4 twice this arc but not into other forms. Seeing switching from Snakeman for ground combat, Boundman for aerial combat and Tankman (barrier infused) for defense would be insane.
If Kaido wasn't suspecting tankman's special ability he could swallow the club and send it flying also which would be hilarious.

If Zoro gets a black blade then that means him and Luffy are getting the same amount of powers which is what this whole conversations about.

:luuh:
Enma and Black Blade
AdCoA AdCoC VOAT+ This Chapter
That’s 2 to 4
Explain?

atavism is generally speaking about genetic traits showing up strongly from the past lineage, e.g. you look more like your grandfather than your dad, or some people being colour blind when that trait would have helped detecting certain predators.

In this context, it is how Zoro, moreso than any of his other ancestors has a strong link to Ryuma, even outside of genetics, thematically linking together with the one eyed appearance.

This is all mysticism reincarnation dipped in pseudoscience, that ties into the mysticism bullshit that is asura, cool but difficult to explain.
Unless it’s directly correlated, it’s all bullshit

Well he wasn't using 1/3 of his attacks, and PO was K.Oed and Ulti caught him of guard, different from Beattle gifters and Kyoshiro.
Kyoshiro vs Zoro with Huge wound in the chest and still hyoshiro couldnt overpowered him
And what about the gifters? are you talking about the gifters that luffy extrm diffed?

copim mf
copim.hard

Most likely i injured Zolo's stans giant ego.

Kyoshiro vs Zoro with Huge wound in the chest and still hyoshiro couldnt overpowered him
And what about the gifters? are you talking about the gifters that luffy extrm diffed?

copim mf
copim.hard
Well Luffy defeated, something that Zolo couldn't you see the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.