Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I want to see Luffy changing between G4 forms quickly and dynamically, we saw him quick change out of G4 twice this arc but not into other forms. Seeing switching from Snakeman for ground combat, Boundman for aerial combat and Tankman (barrier infused) for defense would be insane.
If Kaido wasn't suspecting tankman's special ability he could swallow the club and send it flying also which would be hilarious.
Yeah I'd absolutely love that! I was hoping for Luffy to do that in future! It nakes me think of Chopper and him multiple form switching too ofc, which makes it even better and Chopper I imagine would absolutely love to see Luffy do that too!

Hahaha oh man, Luffy tanking Kaido with Tankman, that would be gold!
It could be ideal vs Kaidos fighting style and weapon style maybe, especially the full version which we've yet to see!

The thought of Luffy in Tankman ultimately sending Kaidos kanabo flying like he did to Cracker is hilarious! I wanna see him get revenge on Kaido for home run batting him off Onigashima now too!

I always hoped for Luffy to tank Kaido and rebound/deflect his attacks back at him like a sort of rubber band and echo even too! Would be glorious!

Status
Not open for further replies.