Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So so far from the available spoilers, i conclude that the last page of this chapter is a double page where we see Luffy, Yamato, and Momo in human form (guessing), and assuming that the penultimate page shows a flight on a dragon - I wonder what is on the other pages ???

:choppawhat::shocking::steef:

Last edited:
Hehe ultimately what you want to say is that anyone having different opinion are mind crippled.
No, I don't care if someone has a different opinion as long as it's not downplaying someones favourite character and trashtalking him. I call someone mind crippled if this person is delusional and ignoring established facts by searching exessivly excuses. And in reddit there are plenty of these people.

By your logic, I guess techniques are asspulls yh? Kinemon must love his asspull technique. Luffy literally tanked fire attacks and called it guts but that's to you it make sense. Again, you just proved you're a Zoro hater. Killer literally along with others survived lighting attacks. If you gonna bitch about Zoro asspulls. You better bitch about everybody then
You haven't been here for very long. Sorry but I have already mentioned several times how much of shit is rooftop fight. Right now, since topic of interest is Zoro, here we are.

That seem very plausible imo but it would really downplay Hells Memories too imo. Which we've barely seen too for some reason.

I do think it will happen though, maybe even fire and electricity as he can use the latter with Thor too?

Kaido seemed to be affected by and afraid of fire I think vs the Scabbards and then when Luffy tried to red roc him again and Kaido dodged it? Luffy made fun of him or so and it was implied at least that Kaido felt pain from it/the fire?

I'm struggling to remember tbh, I need to reread the fights but anyone know what I mean if its true ofc?

But yeah, Luffy incorporating fire seems like a natural and inevitable step up from how Oda has written the sheer abundance and importance of fire throughout, especially this arc ofc! We Fire Force and Flame of Recca now? Lmao. (Also Fairy Tail for Natsu)
now who will go SSG first..

sanji.. or luffy
:zorothink:

No, I don't care if someone has a different opinion as long as it's not downplaying someones favourite character and trashtalking him. I call someone mind crippled if this person is delusional and ignoring established facts by searching exessivly excuses. And in reddit there are plenty of these people.
Like we haven't had here people of same kind. So much of trashtalkin of Luffy and Sanji in this very forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.