Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy vs BB, Dragon vs Imu.
Dragon dies, Luffy + BB vs Imu.
BB dies. Zoro vs Luffy.
Luffy dies, Zoro achieves his ultimate pir1te hunting reward. gg this is my One and a half piece theory

Come on dudes like you are on reddit plenty. As if you are not from reddit. If not, then please go ahead and join them. You're much better off there since everyone else there is mindcrippled like you are.
Midcrippled? When i saying something that will go against zolos astans agendas?

Well Zolo is in his place right now, fighting a subordinate, after 3 chapters of glory.

Cutting fire. Tanking thunder lightening even when he not made of rubber. Taking Hakai for moments when he got fainted for a way weaker attack. Who knows next time he might casually use adCoC when he just didn't even know. O course, if Oda shows properly without randomly pulling, then that is another story.
Thats not an asspull. He saw Kinemon use it and just copied it. It would be a asspull if he didn't saw someone using this style but suddenly using it.

Cutting fire. Tanking thunder lightening even when he not made of rubber. Taking Hakai for moments when he got fainted for a way weaker attack. Who knows next time he might casually use adCoC when he just didn't even know. O course, if Oda shows properly without randomly pulling, then that is another story.
By your logic, I guess techniques are asspulls yh? Kinemon must love his asspull technique. Luffy literally tanked fire attacks and called it guts but that's to you it make sense. Again, you just proved you're a Zoro hater. Killer literally along with others survived lighting attacks. If you gonna bitch about Zoro asspulls. You better bitch about everybody then

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Asked Kinemon to teach him the style way back in Punk Hazard.

Tanking thunder lightening even when he not made of rubber.
Do you expect Zoro to be K.O.'d after a single Thunder Bolt? Ofcourse he took damage LOL.

Taking Hakai for moments when he got fainted for a way weaker attack.
Fainted due to hunger, food poisoning and blood loss after finishing the fight. And even that was a PIS scene to proceed with the Hiyori plotline.

Who knows next time he might casually use adCoC when he just didn't even know. O course, if Oda shows properly without randomly pulling, then that is another story.
Already did when he scarred Kaido and recreated Oden's feat.

Now let's talk about Diable Jambe, Raid Suit, "Flames that stem from passion" and how Sanji is fighting Queen after struggling to fight Page One earlier this arc?

you forgot to Add.. Sanji vs Zoro.

and Sanji becomes WSS
And Momo kills sanji for WSS

Do you expect Zoro to be K.O.'d after a single Thunder Bolt? Ofcourse he took damage LOL.

Fainted due to hunger, food poisoning and bloodloss after finishing the fight. And even that was a PIS scene to proceed with the Hiyori plotline.

Now let's talk about Diable Jambe, Raid Suit, Diable Jambe and how Sanji is fighting Queen after struggling to fight Page One earlier this arc?
Lmao. Handing out Ls right and left

Fainted due to hunger, food poisoning and bloodloss after finishing the fight. And even that was a PIS scene to proceed with the Hiyori plotline.

Now let's talk about Diable Jambe, Raid Suit, Diable Jambe and how Sanji is fighting Queen after struggling to fight Page One earlier this arc?
Sanji was not even strugling, the guy was screaming when Sanji was attacking him, and the person was saying that he will test the Suit.

G

Gorosei Informer

The new gear will be fire based :cheers:
which will add another possibility for the fire hint shit :josad:
That seem very plausible imo but it would really downplay Hells Memories too imo. Which we've barely seen too for some reason.

I do think it will happen though, maybe even fire and electricity as he can use the latter with Thor too?

Kaido seemed to be affected by and afraid of fire I think vs the Scabbards and then when Luffy tried to red roc him again and Kaido dodged it? Luffy made fun of him or so and it was implied at least that Kaido felt pain from it/the fire?

I'm struggling to remember tbh, I need to reread the fights but anyone know what I mean if its true ofc?

But yeah, Luffy incorporating fire seems like a natural and inevitable step up from how Oda has written the sheer abundance and importance of fire throughout, especially this arc ofc! We Fire Force and Flame of Recca now? Lmao. (Also Fairy Tail for Natsu)

Status
Not open for further replies.