Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like we haven't had here people of same kind. So much of trashtalkin of Luffy and Sanji in this very forum.
As long as I am not involved in trashtalking either luffy or sanji I don't care. I do like these characters as well. Its just that I like zoro much more. But even then I am not trashtalking or downplaying the other characters. Instead I am only using feats and facts to potray any of these characters including my favourite. If zoro would have done less I would have accepted it and would have go on.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
You gonna base your argument based on some random poll? You ever thought that it might be biased poll? Lmfao the logic you guys use it's incredible:milaugh:
You gonna base your argument based on some random poll? You ever thought that it might be biased poll? Lmfao the logic you guys use it's incredible:milaugh:
You are more than welcome to make a thread with a poll on WG and ask same question. Zoro fandom would still be most voted to be worst

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Stuff like that don't matter. He couldn't get past Blueno on the sea train, and then went on beat beat Jabra, while injured, who is more than twice as strong as Blueno.
I agree with your opinion lol.
I've said multiple times that powerscaling in One Piece isn't consistent.
The argument raised by the person I quoted was about Zoro, alone, getting "asspulls" for powerups and I used the same logic with his favourite character. Ofcourse, I don't believe in that argument.

You are more than welcome to make a thread with a poll on WG and ask same question. Zoro fandom would still be most voted to be worst
Lmfao, again unless you take in count almost whole One piece fanbase. The poll is usually biased. Whatever platform the poll was set up, it could be people biased af and hate Zoro fans. It's unreliable to source your argument based on some random poll

Sigh, twisted narratives and Zoro downplay again.

Kaido already clearly established that Luffy's ceiling is up there with the very best of adv CoC users and some of the greatest fighters of all time with this panel.

All he says to Luffy is that he won't be able to do it now because he is close to dying after getting hit with multiple attacks from Kaido.

Zoro used Ashura and recreated Oden's feat on Hybrid Kaido (> Dragon Kaido) after breaking more than half of his bones. It is almost guaranteed that a fully fit Zoro would do more damage. It is not a massive L like you claim to be after twisting the narratives.

When did punches started scarring people?
And Roger's Kamusari was an air slash and not a physical one which Oden blocks with his swords. It is clearly depicted that there is no contact between Roger's blade and Oden.
His potential ceiling, if left to grow, which is why Kaido wasn't going to let Luffy grow.

That is more saying he will die and so never have the chance to become that strong, not that because he is fatigued he can't use adv CoC, Kaido's absolute shock and horror at Luffy having it don't line up with what you are saying at all... 死に損ない

It was an air slash (cut) infused with adv CoC, surely that should leave some sort of permenant scar on a human, if someone far weaker with far less visible "adv CoC" (in your mind) than Roger can scar Kaido merely by the virtue of having it be "advanced". The cut got through and hit Oden, even if partially "blocked".

Punches have deformed peoples faces, before, when has Zoro's blade EVER scarred someone before Kaido either? It's plot, otherwise Mr 1 would have a giant scar from Zoro, as would all of his enemies.

Zoro didn't "recreate Oden's feat", he created a much smaller single scar on a less durable form, to a Kaido that was underestimating him rather than fighting him with full focus.

This only makes sense if King Queen and Jack are the only fights Oda intends to show from this point onwards. Whenever Luffy reached Crocodile, Lucci, Arlong, Doffy, the final time Oda showed at best 1 or 2 fights. Which means Hawkins, Perospero, Big Mom and Fukurokju are going to be inconclusive fights.

I agree there are people who overhype Zoro. But happens to every character. Remember people thought Apoo, Hawkins, Killer was above Zoro and they believed it.
Yep, all fans from all characters fandom has somes are toxics ones.

If i see somebody saying some ridiculously for all cgaracters that Oda wasn't intend to put, i will discuss with them, bexause they are saying some bullshits.

Like a moth ago, i was discussing with Luffy fans who is putting him above BM or Kaidou, who is obviously not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.