Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in complete agreement with you guys, I'm really not sure why people are trashing this so much, the entitlement has really gotten extreme now. This sounds legitimately fucking awesome to me! OP has been on a roll again finally since Rooftop Piece and I am loving it!

These chapters are way better than Wano (pre Onigashima) too! But I know some people have some extremely deranged hate for Momonosuke and Yamato which doesn't help. I only hate the latter's Oden's obsession and the former's perviness but that's it.

:fujilaugh::cheers::stealthblack::finally:

(In before I get flamed, insulted and called things like a Stan, shill, low standards, easily impressed/amused etc lmfao)
It's like this everytime we get a chapter without Zoro, Sanji or Caribou.
And honestly it's always a case of a loud minority in the spoiler section regulars that end up representing the whole forum lol.
Once the chapter drops, it gets high ratings and people like it just fine.

Luffy Snakeman..

ig its a wise move since it lasts longer than bound man presumably has the hardened elasticity and kinda in theory uses less haki.. so its combat efficient for luffy if he uses Coc..

imagine Black mamba Coc

:kobeha:

Luffy gear 5th is Fire related.. i CALL IT HERE

Morj just said how some versions of the momotaro tale feature an ox and a tiger,this was brought up to oda in an SBS and he even admitted that it made him sweat:crazwhat:
It was about admirals

D: You know how there was a question in SBS Volume 75 about the admiral candidates?? Well I just figured out the reason behind your final choice of the "Ox" and the "Tiger" so here it is...

Hitsujisaru [未申 (坤) - literally "Sheep Monkey"] → Momotaro

Ushitora [丑寅 (艮) - literally "Ox Tiger"] → Kimon [鬼門 - literally "Demon Gate"]Oni [鬼] (Tiger loincloth, Ox horn)

And the "Oni" in this case would be representing the pirates.

Could the two new admirals "Ryokugyu" and "Fujitora" possibly have been created with the concept that, despite them being people of the Marines, deep down inside they are both Admirals who secretly harbor ill feelings towards the World Government (going against the WG → kind of like pirates?) as can be seen with Fujitora's wish to completely abolish the "Shichibukai" system set up by the World Government? P.N. Tosaka Kouhai

O: What? Me, becoming restless? (cold sweat) W-w-what are you talking about? Of course not. Uhhh, well that was one heck of a complicated theory written on this piece of paper. If you want to, go ahead and try to process it. I haven't said a single thing about whether this theory is correct or incorrect, okay! (cold sweat) Just saying. I j-just happened to throw this postcard in, so that I could show my fans the kinds of questions I've been getting and s-stuff.

yea his review of the last chapter was HILARIOUS , he's saying Yamato is WEAKER then katakuri LOL , but when Luffy unlocked Advanced CoC he's like LUFFY OPENED THE DOOR TO THE TOP 10 OMG , he's trying so hard to have Sanji over yamato is hilarious
Zoro and sanji are gonna be stronger than Yamato by the end of this arc, oda has been wanking both of them really hard since chapter 1020, it's definitely not for nothing

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It was about admirals

D: You know how there was a question in SBS Volume 75 about the admiral candidates?? Well I just figured out the reason behind your final choice of the "Ox" and the "Tiger" so here it is...

Hitsujisaru [未申 (坤) - literally "Sheep Monkey"] → Momotaro

Ushitora [丑寅 (艮) - literally "Ox Tiger"] → Kimon [鬼門 - literally "Demon Gate"]Oni [鬼] (Tiger loincloth, Ox horn)

And the "Oni" in this case would be representing the pirates.

Could the two new admirals "Ryokugyu" and "Fujitora" possibly have been created with the concept that, despite them being people of the Marines, deep down inside they are both Admirals who secretly harbor ill feelings towards the World Government (going against the WG → kind of like pirates?) as can be seen with Fujitora's wish to completely abolish the "Shichibukai" system set up by the World Government? P.N. Tosaka Kouhai

O: What? Me, becoming restless? (cold sweat) W-w-what are you talking about? Of course not. Uhhh, well that was one heck of a complicated theory written on this piece of paper. If you want to, go ahead and try to process it. I haven't said a single thing about whether this theory is correct or incorrect, okay! (cold sweat) Just saying. I j-just happened to throw this postcard in, so that I could show my fans the kinds of questions I've been getting and s-stuff.
yes and now the momotaro tale is relevant in wano,looks like it's not oda who is sweating cold now

Thats what i thought. Idk where this awakening = new form is coming from..
Yeah, and i read comments about wait for awakening or people disappointed because of lack of awakening from the F6. Jack and the other calamities definitely are awakening zoans, seeing them fight that much makes me think that, or jack returning to fight after a complete defeat from the minks. That's awakening imo..

How is that even relevant? bitch, we still on act 3, and even if Oda decides to end the arc on act 3(wich is highly unlikely) that dosent change the fact that Zoro both block a combiend yonko atack, saved Luffy in their fight with yonkos MULTIPLE TIMES, did better than all other supernovas, and also scared Kaido while in a heavy injured state. Yamato didnt do shit to Kaido yet, but i guess just standing up to Kaido is already a much bigger feat than Sanji can ever hope to achieve.
We all know why you saying that...Its because you filthy sanjistans already know for sure your pathetic fav cant ever hope to hold a candle against the top tiers, soo like always, you simps try to drag Zoro down with the weakling ass cook, even though evidence and feats speak otherwise.... Soo you can pretend to live in the gold days of Ennies Lobby where Sanji was still somewhat relevant.
:cheers:
savage

This is another evidence that the gap between Zoro, Sanji and Luffy is meant to be far smaller than the gap between Yonko and Yonko Commanders.

Zoro and Sanji are taking King and Queen in clean 1 vs 1's with everyone saying that they must not get involved in their fights, while Kaido is facing multiple teams that include Luffy for extended periods of times, before maybe at some point ending up in just a 1 vs 1 against him.

When Luffy will be a PK that surpasses Roger, Zoro and Sanji will easily be top tiers in their own right :myman:
Stop reading 2 pieces
Luffy mid diffs zoro or Sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.