Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he didn't faint after tanking hakai did he? When did Sanji faint again? By seeing mermaids and the cause of blood loss?
Tanking? He hold his magical swords in front of himself for 1 second and nearly died from that if not for Law.
We already saw what Zoro's body can "tank" or should i say can't tank? A stab from a nerfed pleasure.
Zoro fainted from a thunder bagua.
That makes 2 times in one arc and there is gonna be a 3rd time lmao - that's a new record!
Meanwhile Sanji only faints for gags :cantseeme:
Hehe u know. He fainted.

2020 jokes.

Tanking? He hold his magical swords in front of himself for 1 second and nearly died from that if not for Law.
We already saw what Zoro's body can "tank" or should i say can't tank? A stab from a nerfed pleasure.
That makes 2 times in one arc and there is gonna be a 3rd time lmao - that's a new record!

Are you fucking serious with the faiting again you fucknig cunt

He fainted from his TB? When where? Gimme panels. I know you can't because you're consuming Copium. Woro wasn't paying attention and got himself stabbed. It went through his shoulder, meanwhile Wanji faints just by looking at mermaids and almost dies from it. Big difference if you ask me. :kobeha::kobeha: Plus he fainted shortly after facing Wueen and Wing.

One second? Since when can someone have a full blown conversation while tanking the attack and the other reacting to this? Get your headcannon right bro.

Last edited:

B

Ballel

'MaGiCaL sWoRd' :salt::salt::salt:

Its not just Durability though, its the stamina to go through 15+ people and be kicking.
In the end that is tied to the durability. 10 of the 15+ fighters that Kaido faced never had the ability to bypass his durability in the first place. Kid also has not shown a single ability that could damage Kaido in any way.

Like I said before, fighting 15 or more people is something he can do thanks to his physical stats but what does it matter when he faces someone in a 1v1 that has the ability to kill him in a few shots, for example Oden ?

Oden can't go through so many fights back to back but he can still claim Kaido's head or at least come damn close.

Thriller Bark Lanji fainting was a Gag?
well then it’s time for y’all to admit he’s a bitch made gag character

He fainted from his TB? When where? Gimme panels. I know you can't because you're consuming Copium. Woro wasn't paying attention and got himself stabbed. It went through his shoulder, meanwhile Wanji faints just by looking at mermaids and almost dies from it. Big difference if you ask me. :kobeha::kobeha: Plus he fainted shortly after facing Queen and King.

One second? Since when can someone have a full blown conversation while tanking the attack and the other reacting to this? Get your headcannon right bro.

Only fans who ever would argue that their favorite character tanked something he didn't actually Tank:king:.

:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.