Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
He was recharging for 10 minutes, his haki was back to full capacity (It happened in the rooftop).
Luffy took a lot of damage and his stamina was exhausted so he used his haki instead to stand and finish the fight, doflamingo's stamina was also questioned by fodder during the 10 minutes.
nope. doflamingo himself commented about how little stamina both of them have left multiple times infact in that same chapter.

he obviously got better at g4 as he kept using it. you cant simply say that he didnt have serious stamina issues in dressrosa just because he is fine after 10 minutes at the rooftop. and even on the rooftop he doesnt go g4 after the recovery time.

It should be the same in the katakuri fight.
But on the contrary luffy was fine and getting stronger, but you xan say it's because luffy didn't suffer a lot of damage due to kata's low AP, so his stamina remained intact, as luffy was able to move easily compared to dressrosa and rooftop.
we have no idea how much time luffy spent regaining his haki when he kept hopping from island to island. they are not the same. luffy got a LOT of leeway in the katakuri fight to heal back up. and its not like he went g4 (the mode that expends so much haki) again right after that. he spent a considerable amount of time fighting in base.

I guess Luffy's fight is way too diluted at this point. Oda can show him trying to stall or damage BM in a life-and-death fight in order to forcefully train his AdCoA and then after that just offpanel him in Onigashima ride entirely, until Luffy meet Yamato and freed her just before the Kaidou fight. But NO! Oda chose Luffy to fight those fodders in Udon then fought those fodders in Onigashima then fought fodders everywhere and those ARE Luffy's spotlite! Lol so i see where they come from with these repetitive PK declaration. Even Luffy should vary his PK speech everytime he's against the Big Bad.

Outside Hackda not wanting to draw furry tits anymore, is there any in-universe reason for Yamato to going back in human form or I should stop looking for any coherent behavior in this fight... :lawsigh:
The only thing that I can think (and it's probably wrong lol) is that Luffy doesn't recognizes Yamato in hybrid form and maybe she turned human for this reason?

:kayneshrug:

Reality: Oda thinks it looks better this way

Status
Not open for further replies.